"I am Laurent, and this is Victoria and James." Laurent introduces them.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family," Carlisle says.

"Hello," Laurent says.

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us," Carlisle says.

"Our apologies, we didn't realize the territory had been claimed," Laurent says.

"Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby," Carlisle says.

"Really?" Laurent says, he glances at James. "Well, we won't be a problem anymore, we were just passing through."

"The human's were tracking us, but we lead them east, you should be safe," Victoria says.

"Excellent" Carlisle says, although it was not excellent, it was better to pretend.

"So, could you use three more players?" Laurent asks, everyone looks at Carlisle. "Come on, Just one game?"

"Sure, why not? A few of us were just leaving, you could take their place." Carlisle says. "We'll bat first." Carlisle tosses the ball towards Laurent but instead, Victoria caught it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curveball," Victoria says with a side smirk.

"Well, I think we can handle that," Jasper says, he and Emmett stood beside each other smirking.

"We shall see," Victoria says, everyone begins walking away from Edward and Bella just as a light breeze blows by, James sniffs the air.

"You brought a snack," James says, he turns back to face Edward and Bella, everyone surrounds Bella and AJ tries to place James in a trance, but he knew to avoid her gaze.

"A human," Laurent states, everyone snarls while Bella trembled with fear.

"The girl is with us, I think it's best if you leave," Carlisle says.

"I can see the game is over, we'll go now," Laurent says backing up, he knew that they were outnumbered, Victoria slowly follows him but James stood his ground. "James." James backs up before turning around and wrapping his arm around Victoria, the three vampires leave the field.

"Get Bella out of here, Go." Carlisle orders, Edward leads Bella back to the jeep while everyone else gathered all the things.

"I tried to place him a trance, but he knew to avoid my eyes," AJ says, Carlisle turns to place a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine, we'll get him," Carlisle says. "Follow Edward and Bella, make sure James doesn't get to them before we get him." AJ nods her head.

"All right," AJ says, she was about to take off when she was suddenly pulled into a kiss.

"Be careful," Carlisle says when they broke away from the kiss.

"Always am," AJ says, she speeds towards the direction the jeep went quickly catching up to them, she stays hidden in the wooded area as they arrive at Bella's home, Bella storms into the home screaming at Edward before slamming the door shut, Edward went to her room to help her pack as Bella ranted to her father.

AJ looks around before seeing James in a tree near the house listening to everything that was being said, she knew she could take him and was about to attack when Bella exits the house leaving Charlie standing by the door looking heartbroken, Bella climbs into the truck and drives away, AJ looks back to the tree and saw James had disappeared.

"Dammit," AJ mumbles, she speeds down the road following Bella's truck, minutes later Edward climbed into the truck and started driving, Emmett jumps onto the back of the truck probably scaring Bella.

"AJ!" Emmett yells.

"See you at home," AJ yells, she speeds into the woods returning home, she speeds into the house and sees Laurent speaking with Carlisle, a snarl leaves her mouth but Carlisle quickly stops her.

"He came to warn us, it's all right," Carlisle says, AJ nods her head before turning her gaze away from Laurent.

"I saw him, he was at the Swan residence," AJ says. "I was about to attack when Bella left the house, when I looked back he was gone."

"It's all right," Carlisle says, Bella and Edward walk into the house and spots Laurent, Edward hisses at him. "Wait, he came to warn us about James."

"This isn't my fight, and I've grown tired of his games," Laurent says. "But he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal, I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years." He warns. "And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her." He walks past Edward and Bella, leaving the house.

"Come," Carlisle says, they walk into the garage with everyone.

"I've fought our kind before, they're not easy to kill." Jasper states.

"But not impossible," Emmett says, he opens a cabinet while Jasper opens another one.

"We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces," Jasper says.

"I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James," Carlisle says.

"AJ, you have to compel him to stop, or at least stay in place long enough for us to kill him," Edward says.

"That is not going to be easy, he avoided my gaze on the field," AJ says.

"You have got to try!" Edward says, AJ takes a step closer to him.

"Darling," Carlisle says placing his hands on her shoulders.

"John has got to conjure up an illusion to confuse him, and then I can try to do the rest, but as I said, It won't be easy," AJ says.

"We can all help," Edward says.

"We'll see how things play out," AJ says, Rosalie climbs onto the countertop in the garage.

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rosalie asks.

"I'm going to run Bella south, can you lead the tracker away?" Edward asks.

"No, Edward, James knows you would never leave Bella, he'll follow you," Carlisle says.

"I'll go with Bella," Alice says. "Jasper and I will drive her south, I'll keep her safe, Edward."

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward asks.

"Yes," Alice says, she takes Bella's hand and leads her towards one of the cars.

"Rosalie, Esme could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?" Edward asks, he throws a jacket towards Esme and Rosalie.

"Why? What is she to me?" Rosalie asks, almost challenging him, Carlisle looks at Rosalie.

"Rosalie, Bella's with Edward now, she's part of the family now, and we protect our family," Carlisle says, he picks up the jacket and holds it out for her to take, she slowly takes it and walks towards the Jeep with Emmett behind her.

"AJ, John can you go to Charlie's house and keep an eye out for Victoria?" Edward asks, AJ nods her head as the garage door opens, Carlisle walks up to AJ.

"Be careful, and call if you need help," Carlisle says, AJ nods her head.

"You be careful as well, and call if you need us," AJ says, they share a kiss before Carlisle climbed into one of the cars with Esme, AJ and John speed out of the garage with all the cars following behind them until they reached the main road.