*

Stiles was pretty sure he's going to go bald before he reached twenty. Miss Morell has been on his ass constantly nowadays because of the show at her gallery... which by the way was months away. Anyway, other than mornings, one of the highlights of his day was driving down at the station and eating lunch with Derek at their favorite diner.

Of course, he would get to see his Dad and drop off his lunch, but seeing Derek was definitely the cherry on top of his sundae.

"Hey, Batman! Looking for Derek?" Erica was the first to greet him when he got inside the bullpen.

"Yep, and my Dad. Where are they?" He asked, waving the paper bag full of rabbit food as his Dad points out.

"Chief's talking to your man in his office. Did you do something wrong again, Stiles?" She pointed her thumb over her shoulder and smirked playfully.

He just rolled his eyes and went on straight to his Dad's office.

*

"Hey, you two. Lunch time." Stiles said as he entered the office.

Derek smiled as Stiles walked towards him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. His Dad shook his head in amusement, "Still on the honeymoon phase, I see."

"Of course! It's gonna go on until I get sick of it... which will probably be until I turn seventy or something." Stiles said with a huge grin on his face as he settled the paperbag of food on the table.

**

"So, are you gonna ask him yet?" John asked the moment Stiles left the precint. Derek turned towards him with a slight tilt of the head to the side, "A-ask him, what, Sir?"

John gave Derek his 'I'm-your-boyfriend's-Dad' look... well, that or the fact that he's the Chief, "Seriously?"

"I-I don't really know how to ask him, Sir. Maybe I should ask him in a couple of months when he's ready." Derek sighed in defeat.

"Listen, son, if you think that it's the right moment, you'll know. Heck, I just blurted out to Stiles' Mom that I wanted to marry her and have kids with her on our second date." John said with a fond look on his face, "the point is, everything will always fall into place. Don't rush it. Besides, I think he'll say yes."

**

When Derek got home, he found Stiles sleeping on his couch, wearing Derek's over-sized black Henley and the red boxer brief that the man got him for their first monthsary together. He smiled at the sight and slowly walked towards his boyfriend.

He gently traced his fingers over Stiles' face, which made the latter hum.

Stiles' eyes began to flutter open and he smiled at the sight of his boyfriend watching him, "Hey, you... what time is it?"

Derek looked down on his watch and saw that it was pretty late, "Oh... almost 1AM... did you fell asleep waiting for me?" he asked as he settled beside Stiles, who was now sitting and rubbing his eyes lazily.

"Hmm... yea... made dinner too... want me heat it up?" Stiles mumbled.

"Nah... we'll just eat it tomorrow for lunch. C'mon, let's get you to bed, sleepyhead." Derek said as he got up and gathered Stiles into a princess-carry, which made the young man smile lazily while groping every inch of muscle his boyfriend has.

"Yay... feeling like a damsel in distress... Hmm... how was work after I left?" Stiles asked.

"Same old, same old. By the way, I wanna ask you something..." Derek grumbled as they made their way to his bed.

The man settled Stiles on the bed and then proceeded to just toe off his shoes, and take off the rest of his clothes except his boxers, and then proceeded to cuddle the life out of Stiles.

"Hmm... what do you wanna ask?" Stiles hummed as he tucked his head under Derek's chin.

"Do you want to move in with me?" Derek asked and Stiles' eyes suddenly widened as he sat up, "Care to repeat that question, boyfriend of mine?" the young man requested.

Derek sat up as well and repeated, "Do you want to move in with me? I mean... I know, I'm moving too fast but... I like--- no, I LOVE waking up knowing that you'll be there beside me. I love coming home knowing that you'll be here and not somewhere else. I just... I want you to move in with me."

And before Derek knew it, Stiles launched himself at him and smothered him in kisses, and 'I love yous'

Yep, he'll take that as a 'Yes'.

**

A/N: I know it's been so long! But I'm back! Yay!