Twilight Chapter 3- The Accident

Start from the beginning

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

La la la la la la da da

La la la la la la da (Social casualty)

La la la la la la da da

Ash was grinning speaking to Bella "I have never been so proud"

There was a crowd by the truck as they clapped and I blushed. Mike helped me down "Why thank you, Mikey"

I heard a soft growl come from over by the Cullen's. I look over there confused as Ash started to die laughing. I shrug a bit before hooking arms with Bella pulling her gaze away from William.

"Oh my god Raya that was awesome" Bella squealed standing next to me as Ash and the audience disappeared.

I blushed and smiled "thanks Bells"

She nods with a bright smile "See ya at lunch"

I nodded and we parted ways of going to our classes. Art was quick sadly but Alice and Rose were both surprised by my voice and they talked about that a lot. Soon after the rest of my classes flew by and it was lunch. We all joked around. Sadly after that lunch ended too quickly cause I didn't even want to deal with The Cullen twins. I pout as we walked to Bio class. I noticed they were back this morning but I don't think Bella has. We walk into Bio with Eric who is talking to Bella.

"Hey, Raya can you send me some song from your playlist?" Eric asked

I nodded with a small smile "Yeah, sure"

I walked over to my table slowly sitting down and to my shock, he didn't flinch away from me. I could also hear Bella and William having a conversation behind us. I looked at Edward briefly before getting to work on writing down the assignment on the board.

"Hi, I'm Edward" He spoke

I look over at him in surprise before responding "Uh I'm Raya"

He flashed me a very hot crooked smile "I am sorry I didn't properly introduce myself last week"

I shrugged and gave a sheepish smile"It fine, uh I am sorry for um yelling at your twin last week"

He chuckled "Well he kinda deserved, He can be a douche sometimes"

I giggled softly, "So you kinda disappeared last week where'd you go if you don't mind me asking?"

He froze for like a split second "Uh family business in Alaska that Will and I had to take care of."

I nodded sliding the telescope over to him "Well I hope everything is okay"

He smiled and nodded "Prophase, and yeah everything is cleared up now"

I nodded writing it down neatly "Okay, good, so uh when were you adopted"

"Carlisle and Esme Adopted us around age 5" He responded "What about you"