Twilight Chapter 1- Saraya Rowan Eastly-Swan

Saraya and her outfit

Dakota's pov

I am Saraya Rowan Eastly-Swan, one of the last Salem witches. When I was younger I was put up for adoption where I was adopted by Charlie Swan. Until now I have been going to school on the res but Bella is coming to Forks. Oh, joy. Bella And I haven't really met before which terrified me cause I hate meeting new people since they judge me a lot. I had Noodles wrapped around my wrist as I wait for Dad and Bella. Noodle is my snake and I also have Ash my pet cat. I can speak to both of them and Ash is kinda like my mentor. He helps me with my magic and spells. My parents sent him with me before they died. Noodle is my protector. She is actually a witch snake, she can turn herself in a bracelet so she can come with me to school. In foster care when I was found, Noodle was in a necklace form. I jump up when I hear the cruiser. I freeze when the door opens and I start to panic making a storm started brewing. Ash jumped at my feet and Noodle slithered up to my neck and nuzzled my cheek. I calmed down slowly and Dad opens the door with a worried face. Oh, did I forget to mention that Charlie knows I am a witch? No, Bella will not know unless I tell her. I asked Charlie not to tell her and he agreed. I smiled shyly after picking up Ash and hugging him.

"Bella this is Saraya, Saraya this is Bella" Charlie introduced us after giving me a look saying we will talk about that later. And we went up to Bellas room "Saraya helped decorate your room"

"er uh yeah Dad said you like the color purple" I mumbled looking down "And uh just call me Raya"

"Uh yeah purples cool" She nods awkwardly

"Well we will let you get settled in" Dad nods before opening her bedroom door

"My room is in the attic if you need me" I replied before scurrying off to the stairs and dad explained to her that she and I are alike in a few ways.

I climbed up the stair to my bedroom and I plop on to my bed. Ash jumped out of my arms and stares at me with an accusing look I pout "Don't judge me sir that took a lot out of me mentally"

I point my finger at him and twirl it around letting him take his human form then he speaks "Thank you, and you are the most awkward litla norn I have ever met. Also since you are going to a school of the wolf territory I am going to enroll in your school as well. Don't worry I already told Charlie and he agreed."

I huff plopping back onto my bed "Ash is that really needed? Don't get me wrong I love having you around, but what about Bella I don't want her to know what I am"

"Don't worry litla norn everything will be fine, And I am going because 1 I am bored with staying home and 2 there is a vampire clan that goes to your new high school. So yes I am going with you, end of discussion little miss" Ash replied and I sighed and nodded.

I heard Bella knock on my door making me jump and turn Ash back into his cat form "Sorry" I whispered as he hissed and jumped onto my bed.

I opened the door a smiled softly at Bella "Uh yeah whats up"