"You have to rest too,Reverse.", Taufan said to him weakly.

"Being inside my body, it's troublesome, right?", Taufan smiled helplessly.

"I'm sorry for putting you in this difficult situation.", Taufan said to him.

The Reverse could only hummed, "indeed."

"You are so stubborn, it's so troublesome.", The Reverse said to him.

Taufan didn't answer. His body feels too painful.

°•°•°•°

Fang walked to the cave where he found Taufan.

"What the hell, the wind is too strong here!", he complained.

The cave is filled with a lot of clear crystals, the crystal illuminates each other's light, it makes the place not as dark as the planet.

The crystal only have a white color, but as he walked inside, he can feel that the crystals feels a little bit different.

The deeper he went in, he found more dark blue crystals. A plenty of power is filled inside the crystal.

He want to walk deeper, but he decided not to. Because he could feel a terrifying sensation from the cave.

He touch the blue crystal, "i'm gonna take this as a souvenir" as he pull one crystal from the cave.

He then returned to the spaceship.

"Have you reported to the commander about today's mission?", Fang asked Taufan as the door opened.

He saw Taufan who is leaning weakly to the wall, his face looks paler than before. "Ah.."

"I haven't done it.", Taufan answered.

Fang furrowed his eyebrows, "i'll do it then."

Taufan nodded, he gave him a faint smile, "thanks.."

Fang's eyebrows furrowed even more, "i tried to not paying any attention to it, but what the hell happened actually?", he asked Taufan.

He can't stop his instinct, he can feel that something isn't right.

Taufan smiled, "Fang.., if someday Captain Kaizo is in danger, as a brother what will you do?", he asked Fang.

"What? My brother is strong, he wont-", his words got cutted when he saw Taufan's helpless expression.

"If you can save him but you have to endanger yourself, would you do it?", Taufan asked him again, he tried to prevent himself from letting out the blood from his throat.

"..of course, i care about him after all.", Fang answered.

Taufan nodded, "i know right?", he smiled.

"Is this somehow related with your brothers,Taufan?", Fang asked him.

Taufan is silent, he gave Fang his unreadable smile. "Maybe.."

"You don't want me to tell them, right?", Fang asked Taufan.

Taufan's eyes got wider, "..why do you think like that?"

"Isn't it's obvious? You choose to bring me because i'm the easiest to control.", Fang answered him annoyedly.

"Wow..you are so smart.", Taufan chuckled.

"If you don't want me to tell them, i will do so.", Fang said.

"I know you must have your reason.", Fang continues as he began to start the engine of the spaceship.

"You and your brothers is my friend. I hope you'll do your best for them.", Fang said, his eyes is focused on the screen.

"Just think of this as my payment for those carrot donuts.", Fang said. The Spaceship is began to fly again.

Taufan's eyes got a little wider, "wow, you are such a good friend.", he chuckled.

"Thank you, when we arrived i might consider to make more carrot donuts as my form of gratitude." Taufan answered.

Fang is silent, he held the crystal that he brought from that planet.

"I have to take a good care of this souvenir..", he mumbled.

But Taufan couldn't hear it, he already fell asleep after the Reverse tried to put him into sleep.

//author's note//

I think the byelingual kicked me again so please forgive me that the grammar is even worse than usual T^T