Lance!!

Keith POV

I was training in my room till I heard shiro I'm the intercom saying "dinner is done." I have been training seance breakfast but the team training ended at lunch. But lance wasn't there the team got really mad that he did it show they stated badmouthing him and things I jest stayed quiet. I walk down the halls to the dinning room for dinner.

Lance POV

My eyes start to flutter and my body regenerated I sit up slowly not remembering a thing that happens today jest as I stand up I hear shiro on the intercoms saying " dinner is done". Jest at the sound of food my stomach growls well idk you can call it a pancake with ribs coming out of it a stomach. See I having eaten a full mean in weeks I would only eat a few bites of food and be done with it. Not like the team sees or cares. In fear of beaming late I leave my room as quick as I can.

Keith POV

I was half way to the dining room and I run lance. I fell and landed on my ass which hurt I yelled "OI" in a mad tarted tone and I look at lance he looks like he Seen a ghost he looks so dam pail. But before I could say anything he ran off to the dinning room. ~~~~~~~ after a few mins I entered the dining room and I talk my seat next to lance. I guess the team didn't see him there case the second he coughed shiro looked at him with a stare I have never seen it petrified me. " so now you disuse to come out of your room you think you can skip training To sleep" shiro yelled at lance. Lance put his hands to his face and put his fingers thought his face his jacket slid a little I can see red lines on the top of his wrist lance begins to shake and his breathing gets hard as shiro yells at lance. I realize lance was having a panic attack so i stand up as fast as I can I say " shiro shut the fuck up and look at him" I run to lance and he is jest repeating the words " papi no I sorry" I'm a Spanish accent. I grab a water pack that was on the table and hold it up to his and slide the liquid side to side and within minutes he has calmed down. I pull him to my chest and rub circles in his back after a few mins I hear light snoring. I look down to see lance was passed out on my chest. I pick lance up and look at the team angered on how they can do this to him. I leave the dining room and go to lances.

Ok that's it for this chapter I will post soon I promise thx for reading and comment any ideas I would love to hear them byee