a few words..

💞 | "Here's to those who inspire me and don't even know it." | 💞

Hello, everyone ! It's been quite some time, no? Oh how I've missed you all and your wonderful comments. I have been extremely busy and honestly life is going great for me.

As you all know, COVID-19 has taken a toll on the lives of us all but I won't let it affect me. I remember this book being a safe haven for many people to laugh and smile. Just to enjoy life. The years have gone by and I've been meaning to add a few things to this book seeing as it was one of my very first ever written books. I still to this day give full credits to the makers of these amazing horoscopes that you all began to love.

I wish I updated more on this book because to be honest, I loved creating these for you. Giving life to things that many enjoy reading about. I, too, had fun reading horoscopes about the different zodiacs.

What else..? Oh right. I would love to make a new and approved Zodiac Book if you all would show love to it and read it. I want to create someone new and fresh where it doesn't look like it was put together by a 9 year old blindly typing.

I wanna say thank you to the moon and back to all of you wonderful human beings who have done nothing but gave me a reason to continue this book. Thank you to those of you who voted for my book and who's shown nothing but love. Even those who gave me feedback. You get love too.

If you all are still here and still willing to send love, I will be happy to create new work. I also want to say: if you, any of you, have ANY problems whether it be at home, school, online, or anywhere, please feel free to send a message to me. I am happy to even be a friend to you when you need it. I will have no problem talking to you about your day, what you ate, how you're doing, and even what's your favorite color. I have no problem. Anything to make your day brighter.

You have shown me nothing but love and I will forever be grateful for you all. I pray you all are healthy, well, and happy. Thank you all once again for being amazing and helping me be great. I love you all.

Love sent your way,
            Kenisha <3