Zodiac signs are/fall in love with..

What the Zodiac Signs are/ fall in love with..

Aries: Pretty flowers, all kinds of food, sharing everything, good communication skills, kindness, someone to sing with, stylish outfits and the sky.

Taurus: Homemade meals made with love, being healthy, loyalty and trust, sharing hilarious memories, laughter, determination and hardworking people.

Gemini: Messy hair, sharing secrets, cuddling, staying up late into the night, being able to sing or dance, inside jokes that make you laugh until your tummy hurts and doggies.

Cancer: The warmth of huggles, the details (the way eyes sparkle, crinkles at the corners of ones mouth as they smile), comfort, the colour blue, the feeling of safety and salty comments.

Leo: Lots of gentle physical contact, confidence, laughing for hours on end, tattoos, reassurance, someone to confide in, making others smile and the sea and all its secrets.

Virgo: Smoldering eyes, angel voices, formal outfits (suits & ties, flowing dresses), hugs, moans and groans, passion for animals, aesthetic food, musical instruments and trustworthy comfort.

Libra: Sharing a common ground and being able to relate, broad shoulders, horses, cute nicknames, being playful, travelling and good food.

Scorpio: Forehead kisses, deep and meaningful conversations, lots of trust, living on the wild side, always being there, bad jokes, cute smiles, intimacy, cars and their soulmate.

Sagittarius: Selflessness, tenderness, sighs, mysteriousness, clumsiness, being able to take the lead, being organized and staying positive.

Capricorn: Eyes, sharing a common hatred for something, spending time with family and friends, trying new things, aesthetically pleasing prettiness and strength.

Aquarius: Caring words, winks, friendship necklaces or bracelets, kindness, innocence, sharp jawline, taking selfies in good lighting and swimming in the ocean.

Pisces: Tumblr, hectic sarcasm, constant affection, waking up early to watch the sunrise, quiet chuckles, a sense of connection, cats and independence.