What?

What really made her panic was when she pulled a stray piece of her hair and took account for just how white it really was.

"Winterfell?" She jumped in alarm when Harry rested his hands on her shoulders, his eyes wide with concern. "What's the matter?"

Winterfell. Winterfell. Winterfell.

She continuously heard Harry saying her name with that rolling accent. It repeated itself like a mantra inside of her head. Her surroundings suddenly swirled around her, lost in a chaotic tornado. She kept hearing Harry repeating her full name, and against her will — she found that she quite liked the way he said it.

———————

Winter awoke with a start, her body flinging itself into an upright position. She grabbed at her chest, feeling her heart pounding with the sudden flush of adrenaline coursing through her.

"Woah, girly," Winter looked to her right in a confused manner, seeing Mal and Evie standing there with expressions of concern.

It was a dream?

Of course, it was a dream. There was no way Winter would ever sail away with Harry in the Lost Revenge. With Harry.

Harry...

Jay... the Halloween party — the love spell!

Winter breathed deeply, willing herself to calm down. She realized then that she was in Evie and Mal's room, laying on Mal's bed. It appeared to be dark outside based on the moonlight drifting through the window.

"It wasn't a dream, was it?" Winter finally rasped, her mind flickering to what had happened over the last few hours.

It came in clips and Winter was not all sure that what she remembered was correct. She remembered being really really obsessed with Jay. She also remembered kissing him... multiple times.

It wasn't like the kiss was bad — actually no that was a lie because the pain of the bruising caused by it was finally coming back to bite Winter in the ass. At the time she was the kisses were great — magnificent! Now though, she realized that they just hurt... a lot.

Winter and Jay had just been too rough with each other for the kisses to bring anything but pain. Adding to that, it saddened Winter to think that that had been her first kiss. Practically trying to eat Jay alive.

Oh well, she supposed that at least now she had the practice down. She certainly gained a new skillset in kissing with how much she made out with Jay.

"No," Evie sighed, sitting next Winter on the bed, taking her hand in her own. "I'm sorry," Evie said sadly, "Jay feels really bad about it."

Winter tried not to flinch when she realized that she had no gloves on and Evie was currently gripping her hand.

Oh crap.

Winter fully expected for Evie to jerk away with a yelp and for her hand to be frostbitten. However, that did not happen at all, and to say Winter was surprised was an understatement. Maybe Winter really did need to give herself more credit because Evie was holding onto her hand and nothing was happening.

"It's not Jay's fault," Winter sighed, wishing she could be upset at Jay but not finding she had the heart to.

He and Carlos both, they didn't mean for this to happen. It was an honest mistake on their part. Plus, Jay had been just as much of a victim to this as she had, Winter highly doubted that Jay wanted to kiss her... or lend her his clothes.