The Secret hidden power

The white Miracle Dragon or god of miracle.

The white Miracle Dragon or God of Miracle is the first brother of both side his brother, the Black Destruction Dragon or God of Ruins, they are between both side of equal rights and the Miracle brother create life, love, hope, truth, joy, dream a...

The white Miracle Dragon or God of Miracle is the first brother of both side his brother, the Black Destruction Dragon or God of Ruins, they are between both side of equal rights and the Miracle brother create life, love, hope, truth, joy, dream and happiness without sad hated, that why he create life without death. But God of Ruins   wanted destroy all life, hate, despair, lie, nightmares and madness without happiness joy. That reason why he choose chaos or destruction and he wanted a suffered all life.

After god of miracle can make life like human and nature as well. But he being strike by his brother God of Ruins. God of miracle was hurt by Betrayed with his weak state. God of Ruins can Split his personality in two. God of light and god of darkness. But god of Light remember his past self to make people suffer. All people of remnants believe he is a light. But his darkness are different. It because god of darkness don't know about his past. But his light himself called him brother. To tell him(darkness) about his role. Darkness role is destruction and death. But light role is create life. But he is experiment all human to make a suffer.

But God of Miracle is hurt and pain, he need a help from another world called Earth. To find person know about the truth, he use portal gate to find the right believe person to beat God of Ruins plan. And. He found it. The right one is Hexan, He know truth and Memorize all when and where for Continue to fight for. God of Miracle went inside the boy body for recovery like years soon.

It can create miracle, whatever you like or want. Like weapons, anime's, movies, robots, games and Gundams.

———————————————————————
The Relics are positive emotion like happy, joy, love and dream. Unlike God of Ruins Relics are negative emotion.
Grimm don't like positive emotion, they ignored it or walk way.

Relic ultimate master key - "key of time".

It was a gift by the god of miracle or white miracle dragon

It was a gift by the god of miracle or white miracle dragon. It can open anything even on breakable like vault or maximum security. Even go power time to past and Present. It can Reverse, forward and pause like years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. Or hit with pause and reverse or forward.