Space Jumper

User is able to create a portal with a gesture of her choosing. 

The user can create her own worlds by picturing it vividly in her head and opening the portal. 

The user is also able to go into TV shows, Movies, etc. However the plot of the show will not change due to the fact the user has created this world. The characters will remain with the same personalities and go by what happens in the show, however if the user chooses, they may alter the world to make it so the action doesn't happen or shift a personality before entering. The user may not manipulate the world while within the world. However— there are multiple plot holes within this so use them to your advantage.

User may bring people in with them, but may not bring people from the world outside of the world without her consent or without the exchange of a life form from their world. 

Weaknesses:

May not be able to tell their world from others

May die in the dimension and will not be returned back to their world (however another from this world, with her consent, may travel to her world to relay the message)

Opening too many portals in once Day will cause slight memory loss or confusion. The quirk will not cause the user to forget major things, all minor.