Indestructibility

Quirk: Indestructibility

This quirk causes the user to be unable to die and to stop aging at sixteen. The user may be injured but the injury instantly disappears even in the instance of a limb being ripped off. 

The user isn't able to be sick or tired. 

 Due to the fact the user cannot get tired the user cannot sleep. This is because people are able to die of exhaustion. (So go to bed! I see you up and three am, tsk tsk) To most people, the night owls, not sleeping is a dream, however not sleeping causes eternity to feel even longer and even cause insanity.

Draw back of the quirk: Hyperactivity and nighttime mood swings such as:

- Anxiousness

- Being depressed

- Super bubbly

- Angry

- Sensual

- etc. 

If the user is so unlucky to have photographic memory, the quirk enforces this condition and makes it so the user won't be able to forget anything. Where as in normal instances of photographic memory cases, where patients only typically remember specific things, such as events, or book writings. 

Weaknesses:

The quirk is very well built, however is not totally OP. Though the quirk protects the user from physical illness or harm, it cannot protect from all mental illness. Which would make it difficult for the user to fight under unstable circumstances.

Not to mention illnesses that will make on suffer such as schizophrenia.