Goodbye Raihan

( This takes place before she had to leave Galar )

Raihan ,Trapinch, and I would be running across the wild area. Trying to see who would get to the Giant's mirror first. I would trip over Raihan  as he turned to me

"You alright ?" He quickly turned around,as Trapinch walked over as well. 

"I'm alright!" I got up, and smiled. I dusted the dirt of my shorts .

"You have to be more careful Kristen!" He gave me a soft smile. 

"Y-yeah sorry." I itch the back of my head. He lifted my chin up, " Hey we should go to the icecream place!" I blushed a little.

"W-we should but-" He cut me off as he grabbed my hand running while Trapinch following as fast as the pokemon could. I reach down for his Trapinch as he ran us to the Icecream place. We enter the place as he asked what icecream I wanted.

"V-vailla would be nice." He smiled as we sat down, enjoying our icecream. 

"Hey you wanted to say something earlier and I cut you off..C-can you repeat what you were gonna say?" Trapinch was on my lap as he liked me,He walked over to Raihan ( his trainer ) To look at me and what I was gonna say. 

I sniffed "R-Raihan.." His face turned to concern, "M-my mom is moving us to Hoenn.." A tear rolled down my face."I-I'm s-sorry.." I cried out, as I finished my icecream. He didn't know what to say as he was frowning looking like he trying not to cry.Trapinch laid its head down on the table sad as well. 

"When are you moving! Why didn't you tell me earlier !" he shouted, he was clearly upset.

"Tomorrow." I said plain out knowing he would get even more upset than he was. 

Trapinch suddenly ran out the icecream Raihan and I both shouted " Trapinch!" We both ran after the pokemon, The pokemon ran into the wild area as we continued to chase it. Trapinch stopped as you could see the tears coming out of the pokemons eyes. I looked at Raihan, as he picked up his Trapinch hugging it. 

"K-Kristen, you promise we can see each other in the future?" He asked a bit shyly 

"O-of course!" I joined in the hug.

 "Kristen." He pushed me back a little "Lets make a deal!" He had a toothy grin. 

"W-Well what's the deal?" I smiled.

"Lets see who gets stronger! The Gym Challenges are starting up soon! So Ill prove to you that I am strong the next time I see you!" He grinned, as he put his hand out. 

"Bet!" I shouted, as I shook his hand, and petted Trapinch's head.

"Trapich and I will prove you that we are stronger!" He laughed out

"Don't get over confindent!" I giggled.

It got quiet, Raihan frowned once again. That his face shot up.

"Kristen.." He asked 

"Y-Yeah?" I tilted my head

He handed me a dragon bracelet, " Next time I see you Ill reconize you from this!" He smiled 

I blushed "N-now who meets who? I'm going to Hoenn and you're here." I asked. 

"You meet here in Galar! Of course because, Ill be known as the Dragon Tamer in Galar" He winked.

We both laughed as we shook hands again. " Tra-Trapinch!" Eger for the future. He walked me to the apartment with a few boxes outside, we both looked at each other. 

"T-this is goodbye right..?" Raihan held my hand. I nodded as a few tears went down my face. My mom looking at us. 

"Sorry Raihan I don't mean to be taking your Girlfriend away." She teased 

"Mom!" I shouted, embarrassed letting go of his hand. 

"Well she not my girlfriend... yet~" He teased as he winked at me

"Raihan!" I would turn red. As than we all began to laugh. 

I hugged Trapinch, "Ill miss you buddy.." Trapinch hugged me one last time. 

"R-Raihan" I hugged him as he hugged me back, we both had tears going down our faces. My mom walked back inside. 

"Until the future" Raihan smiled, "G-Goodbye Raihan." Trapinch getting onto Raihan's shoulder looking blue. They walked off as I walk into the apartment packing a few extra things. Putting the dragon bracelet in a safe place.

 ( Texting )

Raihan ~

Kristen ( You ) - 

~Hey Kristen, we can talk from phone at least!

-Yeah! My phone is slowly breaking though I might need to get it fixed up.

~Yeah, Trapinch really misses you D: 

- I miss him too! : ^ (

~Hey Kristen, I can't wait to see you in the future :> 

-Me too ! I'm gonna miss going around the wild area with yall!

~I am too! 

-I have to go my phone is gonna die talk to you sum more tmr! 

~Ok ! Goodnight !

-----

Well that's ch2 :)) I really hope yall are enjoying this series I kinda am myself haha.

Lets see where the future takes us~

839 words