Part 8

Your POV
They've been waited outside for about 20 minutes now. I've stopped crying, I wasn't going to let Oikawa just play me like that. I deserved better, plus it was embarrassing.  I don't want to give them the signal that we can go home yet, because I don't forgive them yet. I want someone to at least come up to me and say sorry. Eventually someone does come up to me, but it's not who i want it to be. Lev comes up to me. He puts one had on the top of the car and one hand on the handle and opens the door.

"Sorry to intrud but it looks like you need a friend." He motions to move over. He's so confident after just meeting me, I kinda like it. With no hesitation my body moves over without me thinking about it.

"Tetsurou wanted to let you stay in here for a little bit more but if they were gonna wait outside I'd rather wait in here with you." He takes off his jacket and hands it to me.

"You dont have to say anything to me, I get it. But come on just take my jacket. It's getting cold and I could tell you were freezing from a mile away."

"Yeah I am actually. You don't have to be nice to me just because Im Tetsurou's sister." I look up at him meeting eye contact. His emerald eye greens sparkles as the moonlight reflects off of them. I take his jacket and quickly put it on.

"Well I mean I have to be nice to the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen...... Look I don't know what happened between you and all of them but they don't deserve you. Keep your head up queen, your crown is falling." He chuckles, he has a cute laugh.

"Ewwwwww. Next time don't say stuff like that or I'll bully for you the rest of your life. That was so cheesy." I motion for Tetsuro and the other to come in, it's getting late and I don't want the rest of them to suffer for what Tetsurou did.

"So you're saying there'll be a next time?" He winks and starts moving to the back seat.

"Ummm possibly. I don't know, if you're gonna keep saying those cheesy lines then no."  Tetsurou, Kenma, Yamamoto, Yaku and Inuoka get closer to the car and i try not to make eye contact with any of them.

"Come sit with me in the back. I wouldn't want any of them to steal you from me." Lev reaches out for me hands and he pulls me into the back seat.

"Hey y/n I'm really sorry about not telling you earlier I-" I cut Tetsurou off.

"We can talk about this later, without all of your friends here." Everyone piles into the car. Tetsurou in the drivers seat, Kenma in the passangers seat and Yamamoto, Yaku, and Inuoka in the middle seat. And of course Lev and me in the back.

The ride was gonna be about an hour and I decided I was going to sleep through the whole thing. I turned on my phone to see wait time it was and with that I saw i had 10 missed calls and 32 unread messages from Kageyama, 2 missed calls and 2 unread messages from Oikawa, 1 unread message from Daichi and 75 unread messages from Hinata. I only responded to Daichi and Hinata since they weren't the ones that screwed me over. Daichi asked if I was safe and I told him we were on our way back to my house and he told me to text him when I got home. Daichi really is the best. Hinata was just spamming me that Oikawa is a little bitch and that he'll beat him up next time he sees him. That made me laugh so I told him thanks for the help.

I turned off my phone and layed my head down on the seat in between me and Lev. It was uncomfortable so i sat back up.

"You could lay down on me if you want. I'll be up the whole time."He motions you to move into the middle seat and so you do and then you lay your head down into his lap.

"Just tell me when you need me to move, I feel like I'm making you uncomfortable." I sit back up waiting for him to give me the okay to lay back down.

"Nonono, you're completely fine. Go ahead, it's gonna be a long drive you should get some rest." He was being so nice to me, but why?

I slowly put my head down in his lap and I looked back up at him. He had the same look Kageyama has when he plays volleyball, except Lev was looking straight back at me.

"Oh god this angle probably doesn't flatter me at all, does it?" I wait for Lev to answer but he seems to be deeply lost in my eyes and I can feel it.

"Um what? Oh no. You're just so stunning in every way possible..... OH SHIT IM SORRY THAT SEEMS LIKE CREEPY I DIDNT MEAN IT TO COME OFF THAT WAY." He says defensively.

"Calm down its fine. I thought it was a cute." I turn on my side with my head still on Lev's lap and I fall asleep.

"Hey y/n, wake up we're here." Yamamoto taps me on my shoulder.

"Dude don't wake her up like that she's gonna get mad." Inuoka say swiping Yamamoto's hand away.

I feel a rubbing on my arm and I open my eyes.

"God you're so adorable when you're asleep..... Uh- we're at your house right now and we didn't wanna wake you up but we thought it was better if you went inside." Lev says forgetting that the rest of them were still in the car.

"Oh geez I'm sorry guys. Come on let's go." I say still up and unbuckling my seat belt to get out of the car. Tetsurou, Kenma, Yamamoto, Yaku, Inuoka, Lev and I all hop out of the car. They all smelled like sweat and curry buns.

I wasn't sure how long the guys were gonna stay, considering it was a Friday night and we didnt have school on Monday. But I wouldn't mind if Lev stayed until Monday.

I take out my phone and text Daichi that i made it back safe and I thank him for looking after me. The guys decided that they would all sleep in the living room and watch movies all night which meant i had the 2nd floor all to myself.

I head up upstairs and I take off my "short" skirt and top, along with Lev's jacket and put them in the laundry. I was going to wash my clothes tonight anyways so washing Lev's jacket was the least I could do. I put on some Nike Pros and a oversides t-shirt. I take off my high ponytail remembering Kageyama had texted me earlier, I continue to ignore him.

I hear a knock at my window, I guess it's not so easy to ignore someone who lives 20 feet away from you. I open my curtains and of course I see Tobio.

"Hey we can talk about all of this shit tomorrow okay?" Not waiting for him to answer I shut my curtains and hop into bed.

Author's note: I JUST HIT 200 READS AND IM ACTUALLY LIKE SO HAPPY RN ITS CRAZY. AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT MORE I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON AND I WISH I COULD WRITE MORE. DONT GET ME WRONG THO, I LOVE DOING THIS AND ITS CURRENTLY 2AM RN AND IM THRIVING. Thank for all the support and stay safe<3