Last part

Your POV
My plan tonight is to ask him to finally be my boyfriend, if he isn't going to ask me I'd rather just ask him and get rejected than keep quiet and never know.

"Come on." Kageyama says pulling at my sleeve.

"Where are we going?"

"Well..... you do so much for me, and i appreciate you a lot. I thought I'd just treat you for today." Kageyama's staring at the floor blushing as red as ever.

"What do you mean?" I walk closer to him and we're face to face.

He leans over and kisses me on the forehead.

"I want wanna buy you something geez, I trying to be nice dumbass."

Kageyama takes my hand and we head over to some of my favorite stores.

The whole day we're laughing and having fun. I feel so comfortable being around him and I feel like I picked the perfect day to confess to him. My phone vibrates to I take it out to see who it's from.

It's a text from Kuroo.
"We'll be there in a little."

I tell Kageyama that we're gonna be here later and he just nods.

"Wanna get a snack or something?" Kageyama starts walking towards the food court.

"Oh my god you never stop eating." I run over to him and grab his arm

I can feel his chest beating. Why is he scared? Did I do something wrong? I let go and just keep walking.

Tobio stops.

"Why'd you let go of my arm?" He holds out his hand to pull me back to him.

"Oh..... I just thought you didn't like it, since you didn't say anything." I grab his hand and he pulls me towards his chest.

I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He holds out his arm and I grab on again.

"I'm not embarrassed. I was just confused dummy." I see a frozen yogurt place and i redirect Kageyama away from a boba shop.

"You're so boring, you need to get something different once in a while. This place is really good, you'll like it."

"I just wanted boba because I know I like it." Kageyama says as he shrugs his shoulders.

We get in line and i get (favorite froyo flavor) and he gets strawberry, of course.

As we're eating I look up and I see Tobio with this phone pointed directly at me.

"Oh my god stopppppp. I dont want you to take pictures while I eat, I so gross right now." I reach over and try to take his phone.

"Damn I just wanna show the guys who I'm on a date with right now." I reach over even more trying to get his phone.

As I reach over the frozen yogurt cup pushes up against my shirt and when i finally get his phone I sit back down only to show my shirt covered in it.