Part 7

Kageyama's POV

The match between Nekoma and Karasuno ended and we lost. I couldn't keep my eyes off of y/n. Mainly because she was with Oikawa the whole time. If she knew what was good for her she would leave him and come with me. We make eye contact as I walk off of the court and she gives me a little wave and blows me a kiss. Maybe I have nothing to worry about after all.

"Kageyama, come here." Kuroo drags me by my collar into the restroom.

"Hey what the hell man? I was minding my own business and you-"

"Listen, you tell y/n a word about me and Oikawa and you're dead." He shoves me into the sink and walks out.

~Time Jump (sorry im lazy)~

Nekoma had their last game of the day against Aoba Johasi. Nekoma won of course because Tetsurou refuses to lose to Oikawa any day.

Aoba Johasi vs. Karasuno is up next. I hate going up against Oikawa. He makes me want to punch him in the face. Well that's anytime he does anything but still.

"Bakageyama, just because my future girlfriend is fond of you doesn't mean I'm going to let you win." Oikawa comes up to me smirking.

"Oh shut up, Y/n likes me, not you. She'd pick me over you any day." I start walking over to Hinata.

"She just agreed to go on a date with me after this. I'd watch out Tobio. I just might steal your girl right in front of you."

"Is that so Oikawa?" Tetsurou drags Oikawa by the collar into the bathroom like he did to me.

I forget about Hinata and start walking over to
Kenma.

"Kenma, who else knows about the Oikawa situation?" He stays silent as he tries to remember.

"Everyone on the team except the first years. If Kuroo wants to tell y/n what happened it's up to him." Kenma walks away to the rest of his team putting away all the equipment.

Your Pov + time jump (sorry)

The Aoba Johsai vs. Karasuno game ended and we won. I start packing up all of Kageyama's things because I agreed that if he made 3 service aces in a match I would be his assistant for the rest of the day. Thankfully my date with Oikawa after this cuts my internship short.

"Hey you almost ready? I was thinking about going to the movies and then this really good hot pot place after." Oikawa kiss the top of my head.

"That sounds amazing. I need to tell Tetsurou first because he was supposed to take me home." I mess up his soft poofy hair and walk over to Tetsurou. I hate him right now but I need to tell him or mom would freak.

"Tetsurou I'm gonna go out with Oikawa and I'll be home by 11 okay?" I wait for him to say okay so I can leave.

"No you're not. You're coming with me. Mom isn't going to be home for another week. Her business trip was extended and some of the guys are sleeping over. I need you there to be our servant." He laughs it off and fist bumps Yaku.

"No I'm not. I'm going out with Oikawa.... I'll see you later." I walk away and meet up with Kageyama and Daichi to tell him I won't be riding back with them.

"Yeah of course just text me when you get home so I know you got home safe." Daichi says packing up the last of their stuff.