Jason opened his eyes and whirled around. For a second he thought he was hearing the voice of his sister, but knew that it was probably just his mind playing tricks on him again.

Either way he needed to make a decision, so he decided to try and obey. Jason closed his eyes and thought about his sister and Tana, about Vespae and Abian IV and with much difficulty he was able to let go of his fear and his regret, his anger and his pain. In that moment Jason felt the force swell up around him, comforting him and giving him strength. And in a way, telling him that things might turn out all right in the end of all this. For the first time in a while Jason was sure of what needed to be done, he only hoped he wasn't too late.

Jason opened his eyes to the bustling activity of the ship occurring all around him. They had arrived in the Abian system, and they weren't alone. Jason moved to a viewport on the other side of the hall and peered out into space.

Just as he expected, an enormous Covenant fleet was already wreaking havoc on a nearby mining asteroid; blasting it to pieces with their powerful plasma weapons. Jason whirled around and rushed over to several officers walking quickly down the hall.

"Excuse me; do you know where the main hangar bay is?" He asked.

"Head down the hall and take a left" said one of them, "There's a turbo lift there that should take you right down to the hangar on level three."

"Thanks" said hastily. He followed the officer's directions, and eventually reached the Hangar. Jason stepped out and was greeted with a familiar sight. The Saurora sat at the hangar's center, still as dumpy looking as ever. With a small smile Jason pushed forward through the dense crowd of people trying to prepare the ship's star fighters for launch.

He eventually caught sight of Helen and Cris, disconnecting fuel and electric lines from the Saurora as fast as they could. Jason slid up beside Helen who seemed to be having some trouble with one particularly stubborn electrical cable.

"Jason!" she exclaimed with surprise.

"Here let me help" he offered. She stepped away to let Jason get to the power line.

"See you forgot to disengage the magnetic ring, which was why it wasn't releasing before." Helen didn't reply. She just gaped at Jason, a small smile on her lips. Jason glanced at her and realized she was staring. He felt his face flush and he turned away.

When the cable finally came free with a fairly loud "thunk!" Jason turned to face Helen. He never realized before how pretty she actually was. Jason shook his head, remembering the lessons his Master had taught him about attachment.

"um... I've been confused for a long time now." He stated nervously "And I think I'm better, so I decided I'm going to come with you."

Helen just laughed, "You really have a way with words Jason." He cracked a smile just as she reached up and kissed him softly on the cheek. "What was that?" Jason asked, looking Helen deep in the eyes. "Just a way of saying I'm glad you're coming." She said softly.

"Are you guys coming or what?" Yelled Cris from the boarding ramp.

Helen took Jason's hand in hers and pulled him toward the ramp. "Come on Master Jedi" she said, still smiling despite their situation. "We have a mission to complete."

"