the hallway

"Heyyyy"I walked up to Malaysia meeting her at her locker. I been real distant lately not really wanting to be bothered this past week.

I've really been wanting to be all up under Snoh recently. So i know something's going on with me because Snoh's the mom of the group.

"Hey ken" she greeted him in a low tone facing him and closing my locker.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" she tried to play it off

"You gotta tell me.....cus i gotta make sure you good"

"I should be saying the same thing to you too"

"Don't try to flip this on me"I put my hands up in defense

"Um most definitely" the bell rung and we walked to lunch together in silence.

"Girl just tell me what's going on" I pleaded

"Okay I will"she grabbed a tray.

"I'm just gonna go sit down cus i'm not that hungry."I said and she nodded.

I walked over to the round tables in the corners by the windows. No one really sits there so it'll be more privacy.

I sat down and took some pictures on my phone since the sun was beaming outside.

"Hey ken" one out of the two cheerleaders said as they both sat down across from me.

"Hey jasmine"i greeted confusingly.

"What you been up to. I haven't talk to you in some time."

"Um i've been good why you sitting here though?"

"We can't catch up with a old friend" she pursed her lips and gave me a look.

"We were never friends....we just cheated on tests together. So what you really want?"i asked with a attitude.

"Oop well let me cut to the chase......a birdie told me a little something about you."

"Which was? Make it one sentence sweetie."i moved my hands in a circular motions

"You fucking some football nigga and if word gets out. Everyone's gone be on your ass. So next time i wouldn't try to rush me."Jasmine roller het neck and Alyssa cackled with her.

"What are you talking about?"I asked.

"Don't play dumb everyone knows your gay as hell so stop the games." Alyssa held her hand up in my face.

"Excuse me?Bitch both of y'all can beat it talking to him like that" Malaysia says behind them.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and stormed away swaying her ponytail.

"Leave" she put her hands on the table and got in her face.

"Come on Alyssa" jasmine called.

"You better listen"i said rolling my eyes

"This shit ain't over" she got up front the table and stormed off with jasmine.

"What the hell was that?" she said softening her face and sitting down next to me.

"It wasn't nothing"

"Talk to me" and she lightly touched my arm.

"I honestly don't know who they are talking about. I used to talk to this guy but he already graduated last year."

"So why would they make something up."

"Because it's them" "Lay they are the messiest people in this whole school. They'll do anything for some clout even if that mean spreading rumors."