The Past is the Past

"what's up?" i said to Tyler, dapping him up.

We had went all the way out east to go play ball at the old park we grew up in.

"Wassup bruh, seen you pop out with ya girl. Y'all back good again?"

"Awww yea we.....real....real....cool"

"AW mane don't tell me she let you hit that night"

"ong i did" i shot the ball as it made a swish in the metal rim hitting the worn out backboard.

"how was it?"

"it was cool, she said i fuck her like we grown" i laughed thinking about how she said it.

"MY NIGGAAA, that's cause Chanel pedo ass was teaching you everything when you was a freshman"

"Mannn don't even get started on that old bitch, i don't even know why i dated her"

"just being young and naive, they always say for girls to watch out for the boys but who knew girls did ts too"

"Man yea, never again. She broke my lil heart, had me crying to marvin's room"

"already knowing"

"You still been trying to get Justice back?"

"nahhh idk, i just gotta accept it and move in. Lil baby don't want me no more i guess"

"Why'd you do it anyways?"

"Bruh how many times i gotta tell you....I didn't do it. That girl must've planned it out she was kissing on me and touching on me and i'm telling her nah i'm good. Then that's when Justice busts in right when she flinged herself on me and kissed me. I didn't even have my eyes close. I was just about to push her off and justice ran. I got up and ran after her. She didn't wanna hear me out and i just kept apologizing. She still didn't care so i said fuck it"

"Aye she was kissing on you and you said no?"

"Yes bruh, i don't hit females so it took everything in me not to even mush her face"

"Man she was harassing you....you better go tell justice and them so they can beat that ho up."

"I'm good i got it covered ain't nobody gone believe the shit. They think i'ma player and that i started the whole thing"

"You not a player tho bruh, you should tell them cause she wrong asf. If a nigga had did that to justice we'd see it as some bigger then what your making your situation seem like. You gotta get yo lick back "

"Yea let's just move on, i'll tell ha soon"

"Yea aight" I waved him off passing him the ball back.

"Did you tell Malaysia yet ab your "secret pastttt" he said dramatically.

"Man nah, she gone think i'm a thug nigga."

"Mane you are a thug nigga, we both thug niggas. I don't see the problem with the shit though" he stalfaced me.

I just rolled my eyes. and crossed his ass make him trip a little and scored another point. So far i only had H in horse and Tyler had HO.

"man look at where we at....we been made to be thugs. She just gone have to accept the shit, no cap"

"Mane im not telling her ass shit, she gone leave me"

"No the fuck she not malaysia cool as fuck, you keep lying to her then she gone leave you."

"Let me find out you fucking her too" i chuckled and he laughed too

"Chill im just saying, can't force me to come clean ab some and you can't even be truthful with somebody you already dating"