the kiss!and nosebleed

y/n pov.

elio takes us to a small detour through the forest instead of back to the vila wich confuses me.

"come on"he says slowling down.

"ive got to get back to work.look after y/n will you?"oliver calls for behind us.

"we'll meet you back there later"elio says getting off his bike and dropping in on the ground.

"wait for it...wait for it...now!"he says taking off his shoes after intensly watching oliver leave.

"what are you doing?"i ask once he finished dropping his bike and taking off his shoes.

"come on!"he says as I place down my bike and throw my shoes beside them along with my bag.

he runs down a small hill as I try catch up with him.hes a very fast runner unlike me.

once I catch up I watch as he goes down some steps into a shallow pond.

"Elio"i say amazed.he smiles and walk around in it as if hes a king.

"this is my spot, its all mine,i come here to read,i cant tell you how many books ive read here"he says proudly.

I climb in carefully but the second my feet hit the water I want to go back to the villa, to the sun, the warm breze in this amazing contry.

"oh my god!its freezing!"i say shivering slightly.

he just smiles and walk around more while saying "freze in the mountains, the alpia opeda

he just smiles and walk around more while saying "freze in the mountains, the alpia opeda.the water comes straight down from there"

I swirl my hands in the water and scoop some up and wipe my face then shove my messy hair back.the water makes me feel relaxed.

elio watches as I breath in the cool air, he then starts kicking water in my direction wich I return soon ending in a small water fight.

"I like the way you say things, I don't know why your always putting yourself down though"i say truthfully.

"so you wont I guess"he states making me turn and face him.

"I would never say anything to hurt you, I promise.are you really that afraid of what I think"i ask honestly.

he looks around at the water then steps forwards only meters away from me.we stand there staring at eachother until he makes a cute smiles causing me to chuckle and step away,

as I walk around him he starts playfuly punching my back and eventually jumps on me wich I luckly catch and give him a piggy back ride to some grass.