party

Y/n pov.

Im currently alone under a tree listing to my music when the groundman?fisher dude comes along holding a huge fish.

"Caio"i say.

"Caio"he greets.

"Have you just been to the docks"i ask in Italian.

"Yes"he says also in italian.

He holds up the fish and i make fish faces then he leaves with a laugh.

I look and see my brother and the professor hanging out.

Im laying on a beach chair by the mini pool from the other day alseep when my brother wakes me rudely

"Y/n!"i jolt awake on the chair and groan then im handed my sunglasses.

I put them on and see elio smiling down at me.

"Thanks elio"i say smiling.

He nods and walks over to my brother who starts reading some paragraph in big words.

He hands it to elio then falls face first into the water.

"Should we do something."he asks confused.

"Nope.hopefully he'll drown amd i wont have to go home"i say smiling.

"Why don't you wanna go home?"he asks walking over to me.

"I dot have any friends over there plus ill miss you"i say blushing.

"Ill miss you too"he says making my face redden more.

Elio pov.

Im at some party with my friends looking at the dance floor as they crush on y/n and oliver.mostly oliver which is crazy.i may have a small crush on y/n.

They talk about how much they want oliver no matter what then some random girl runs up to y/n and kisses him.he pulls away emediatly and walks away.leaving everyone there.

After she leaves my friend drags me to the floor with her and we dance, y/n soon joining.