waterfall

y/n pov.

Oliver has to study at a collage before we go home and is flying home from there so I have to go with him, I didn't want to leave Elio and Oliver could sence it so he invited him.Elio emediatly said yes so now we are putting our luggage in the bus ready to leave.

elio places his bag beside Olivers but since I only have a backpack I like to keep it with me at all times.

"thanks for coming"i say to Elio.he smiles and walk over to me and says "I would of snuck onto the bus if I had to"

I blush and grab my bag straps before we head to the Perlman's.

"Please, please come back soon, both of you"the professor says walking the 3 if us to the bus doors.

"Come back, i'm just going home to pack.were moving here"Oliver jokes.

"Thank you for having me, im gonna miss you all"i say getting sad.

"Oh sweetheart.come here"Mrs perlman says hugging me tightly.once she pulls away she opens her handbag and hands me a small carrier bag, i open it and see its full of fruit causing me to smile.

"Thank you so much"i say hugging her again then the professor then entering the bus.

Oliver and the Perlman's say goodbye while running through the bus.he looks out the window and waves while i get seated beside Elio.

he takes off his glasses and i smile widely.he looks at me funny and asks "what"

"Nothin"i say nudging his shoulder and facing Oliver who is beside us.

He smiles and gets out a book and begins to read for the long gourney ahead.

I lean my head on Elio's shoulder and snuggle up to him on the bumpy ride.

Elio pov.

As y/n falls asleep on my shoulder i play with his hair but catch Oliver's gaze.

We make eye contact and i see that he is smiling-not a fake smile.a real, genuine smile.

He nods to me and winks before going back to his book.i blush and look out the slightly rusting window

At the mountain.

Me, y/n and oliver run up the rocky mountain laughing.i never have this much fun back home.

Im upfront while Oliver helps y/n since he's quite short and clumsy.

I laugh as y/n yells "Y/N!"

"ELIO!"i call back making Oliver confused but laughs anyway.

We yell eachothers-well our own-names a few times while running up the rocky surface.

At one point y/n falls and me and Oliver grab both an arm and a leg and carry him up the hill then dropping him beside a small river.

We run beside a waterfall and i run back to y/n and touch his cheeck the ruffle his hair and run off again.

He stands there admiring the view then oliver runs up and pushes him up the steep hill.

We walk back to Oliver's room exhausted and laughing.me and y/n share a room and Oliver has one to himself.

"Later"Oliver says winking at y/n then going to his room.we throw our bags onto the bed with another giggle.

I fall facefirst into the bed and laugh into the covers while y/n catches his breath.

"o-oh!oh god!"i mumble sitting up.he walks over to the window, me soon joining.

i lean my head on his chest then we begin to wrestle.I wrap my arms around his torso as he pushes me onto the bed.

y/n pov.

all I remember was getting drunk a little bit then going about town wit Elio and Oliver but for some reason im dancing in the middle of the street at like 12 o'clock at night.

I hold Elio's hand and spin in a circle still laughing.

elio runs up the wall and jumps on it while I sing and make Oliver give me a pigy back ride.

we stand against the wall like spies until in I continue singing and start rolling along the wall the others soon joining.

Oliver rolls ahead of us and i secretly hug elio.i kiss his neck while Oliver continues to sing.

"You hear that?"i ask while he tries to kiss me again but i stop him.he looks at me confused then begins to hear music.

I smile at him, peck his lips then run to the music.

"Come on!YOUR MISSING IT!" Oliver yells grabbing my hand as we all run to the end of the street to find 3 people dancing beside a car.

"This...this-you...ah!"Oliver says dancing.

Me and Elio glance at eachother smiling as he dances with the strangers.

I grab Elio's hamds and make him dance with me.he laughs and tries to pull away but i just hug him tightly while swaying.

Oliver gets the girl that was dancing and draggs her over to the open area and begins to sing along while dancing.

I start feeling sick and go to sit down.i find a small step beside the road and sit down.

Elio joins me while Oliver gets confused by what the girl was saying.

I start feeling an awful taste at the back of my throat and end up throwing up a little bit.

"Shit!"i mumble and wipe my mouth with my hand.Elio rubs my back while i vomit some more.

I groan and cover my mouth not wanting to barf up any more.

Oliver laughs and runs over to us.i hold in the sick as much as i can but im not doing a very good job of it.

I lean over the side away from Elio and throw up again.i cough and spit out the extra vomit but once again hold in the rest comming up my throat

They both help my down the stairs but i end up running to a small bird bath and throwing up in that to.