Part 1

Cover credits to @maknaebliss- check out their Magic Shop: Kpop / A book cover Platform on wattpad if you need covers for your books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights were dimmed, screams filled the air, the smell of alcohol and smoke mixing together in the air, Wooyoung sitting along with his friends at a table right in the middle of the club, waiting for the next act to come on stage.

A guy came on stage with 3 other guys following behind, but the first one caught Wooyoung's attention, he had long black hair, his face looked emotionless, after getting a better look he could see the guy had double lip piercings on the right side and an eyebrow piercing on the left side when he turned to his band members his hair swept back and Wooyoung could see his ears had multiple ear piercings as well.

As they were starting out and the guy playing his guitar Wooyoung noticed that he had a red rose tattooed on his right hand.

Wooyoung caught himself paying attention just to him the whole night, his heart was beating in his throat as he listened to his beautiful voice, something about the lyrics were really emotional which made Wooyoung wonder who wrote them... he felt captivated by the guy, the way his hair swayed around as he was singing his heart out, even the way that the guy could look so emotionless but still his singing held so much emotion.

"Wooyoung?" his friend called snapping him out of his daze, he looked to his left where the voice came from and saw Seonghwa, the older had a slightly concerned expression on his face.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" the older asked him, the boy looked back to the stage and started smiling.

"Yeah" was all he said as his eyes met with the singers, he felt like he was going to explode. He felt almost as if he was going to throw up from how tight his chest felt.

Seonghwa followed the boy's gaze and felt a little worried, he knew the guy Wooyoung was staring at well, he didn't know him really but the guy did attend their university, he had a reputation, it wasn't one of the best.

He was known for not giving a f*ck about anything, for getting drunk and being aggressive. No one would approach the guy or his friends either but everyone was big fans of them regardless of the rumors since their music is so good.

Midnight was a university favorite if word got out where they were performing the majority of the university would be there, they had a unique rock sound that made everyone go crazy, especially because of how emotional their music was compared to how emotionless their frontman was.

Seonghwa couldn't help but worry but somehow he also couldn't blame Wooyoung as his gaze kept going towards the guitarist, he had his long blond hair slicked back, wearing ripped skinny jeans, and a plain white t-shirt. It looked so simple yet Seonghwa felt himself on the edge of losing it when he saw the boy.

When their performance was done they all placed down their instruments and walked to the edge of the stage.

"Hello, we are Midnight," The frontman said in a gruff voice and a poker face.

"I am Mingi" the drummer introduced himself, he also had a few piercings, especially an eyebrow piercing, he had dark brown hair that reached his ears and a bandana that kept it back a bit.

"I'm Hongjoong thanks for having us," the keyboardist said, the boy was quite short but everyone knew him especially everyone in this club as his boyfriend owned the place, he has a few ear piercings and he looked quite intimidating.

"Hello I'm San," The guitarist said with a big smile which showed off his dimples, which caused Seonghwa to choke on his beer. The boy was really beautiful to Seonghwa and Wooyoung didn't fail to notice his hyungs reaction.

"And I'm Insoo," The frontman said, Wooyoung gulped a little, the man gave him the chills, his voice was deep, deeper than Mingi's to be correct he felt his heart tighten once again as he saw the man even closer now... something about his eyes made Wooyoung feel a little sound, they looked empty almost as if the boy had no emotions at all since all his band member's eyes were sparkling and they were all smiling and he just stood there with no expression.

It made Wooyoung curious... just who exactly was Insoo and why has he never noticed him before.