Chpt 65: Are you Ready

Michael's POV
I awoke to giggling. I looked around and then saw Ashton and Ian in the shower together. she wasn't mine. I kept telling myself that but it wasn't working. I walked down stairs and made a cup of coffee. I drank it and then went upstairs. I went into the other bathroom and Calum was with a different girl. I walked to Luke's room. I knocked and the door opened. he wasn't there. he was still with Blaire. I hope he gets her. he'll be good for her.
Blaire's POV
Calum hasn't answered my calls. we've been texting for a while and then he stops all of a sudden. Something wasn't right. Why would he do this to me? We had just got everything handled. I couldn't go to his house because of Alexandrea. I didn't want her to freak out and tell her boss. then I'd lose him. I paced back and forth and my phone buzzed. I hurried to my phone. It was from luke.
'Go to your door'
I rolled my eyes. what does he want. I opened the door and he was standing there in a black tee shirt with a red and black flannel over it. he had on his ripped skinny jeans and his black converse. his blue eyes met mine and I raised my brown in confusion. "Luke what are you doing here?" I asked. "Blaire I know we had a thing and it's in the past and you and Calum-" "Luke I know you like me, and I'm flattered but Calum and I just got things cleared. I can't give that all up" I said. "Blaire, the reason Calum hasn't been answering texts is because he is hooking up with different fans. He finds girls and sleeps with them and offers them to the rest of the guys. I'm always out because of that. Calum doesn't care for anyone but himself anymore" Luke said. My heart stopped. Luke was lying. "Yeah ok. He's been trying to get Alexandrea off his tail" I said. "Alex left after she gave Calum the phone. you called at the airport. she ran the phone to him and then got on a plane back to Australia" he said. my heart began beating very fast. "This isn't true! You're messing wit-" "Blaire look" Luke said taking his phone out. I saw a photo of Cal leading a girl to his room. "Do you want to come in? its getting cold out" I said.
Luke's POV
"I can't stay for long but I did something Blaire" I said. "What?" she asked. the doorbell rang and I answered it. Anna was at the door. "Thank you" I said. She nodded and came in. Anna saw Blaire and stopped in her tracks. "You said you were watching the house" Anna said backing towards the door. I locked the door standing in front of it. "I lied. you both need to make up. its been months and you two are miserable without each other. so sit and talk" I said. Anna sat down and so did Blaire. an hour later they were laughing and had worked everything out, Blaire wanted to go clubbing and she was getting ready with Anna. I herd a knock on the door and I opened it. "Ready A- hi, I'm zany" he said. "You must be Anna's boyfriend. come in" I said. "Zap! hey" Anna said giggling as she stuck out her head. "Anna? Are you ready to go?" He asked. "I've decided we should go out! It's been ages and I know you won't wan-" "Lets do it, I have spare clothes in my trunk. I'll be right back" Zany said. he went out and I took off my flannel. I also took off my beanie. Zany came back in. "You can call me Zap" he said. "Luke" I said nodding my head towards him. zap had skinny jeans and a white shirt on. Anna and Blaire came out and they posed. the two had now gone back to normal.
Zap's POV
I looked at Luke. "Thank you so much, I haven't been able to get Anna to even send a message to Blaire. I am so happy. she sounds like she's back to normal" I said. "Blaire was the same way. they needed each other" Luke said. Anna came out with Blaire. My eyes widened and Blaire clapped. "Anna you look amazing, I knew my dress would fit perfect on you" Blaire gloated. Anna had on a mid thigh tight black dress. The neckline was low. it was a deepened heart shape. she had sleeves that went to her wrists, that showed her shoulders. she wore a pair of black glittery heels and dark makeup. her eyeliner was winged out and everything was blended well. she held a small purse in her hand. my throat felt dry. Annas hair was tightly curled and half was pulled up. You could really see her eyes. black brought out the blue in her eyes. she came over and I smiled. "You look great" I said. "Anna! You forgot your phone" Blaire said. Anna turned around and I saw the back of the dress. her butt looked good in that dress. she grabbed her phone and then came over. we climbed into a taxi and then drove to a club. I was ready to go. I hadn't partied since I'd been staying with Anna. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yea" Anna said as I took her hand in mine. we hadn't kissed since she left the hospital. I pecked her forehead and we walked into the club. I led her over to the bar and we looked at each other. "Shots?" I asked. she smirked. I'd never seen her this happy. the bar tender served us and I held up my glass. we took 10 shots each and then Anna looked at me. "Lets dance! I want to dance, do you want to dance? Cause I really do" she said taking my hand. we walked to the dance floor. Anna and I started dancing together and we grinded on each other. She was a great dancer. I wanted her so bad. she turned around and I pulled her hips to mine. my hands held her hips to mine. we both desperately wanted each other. I hadn't done it with Anna yet. I wanted to wait and make sure she was ready. her butt rocked against my hips and we both were going to reach our highs just from doing this. "Anna" I panted. She turned around and looked at me. "Lets get a room" she said. I nodded and we practically ran up the stairs following the man. we got in and I locked the door. I pushed Anna down to the bed and she shook her head. she stood up and pushed me down. Anna dropped to her knees and and unbuckled my pants. she took me in her mouth and my hips bucked forward and she took more of me in. her tongue swiped across my tip and I shuttered.
Anna's POV
Zaps hands were locked in my hair. I took him all the way in and he pressed the back of my mouth. I gagged and then relax myself. I felt him twitch and then he released. I swallowed and licked his tip one last time. I stood up and he laid me down. He slid up my dress and saw my thong. Zap bit his lip and then he looked over at me. "Your already soaked" he said. his finger ran over my folds and then entered me. he started rocking up and down. I moaned and he pressed his lips to mine to silence the gasp. I bit his lip softly and he pulled back. he started rocking up and down quicker and my hips grinded against his fingers. "Anna I want you, but I want us to not be drunk" zap said. I shook my head agreeing. he pulled out and then pushed his fingers in. I ran my hands down his shirt and I felt my stomach twitch. "Zap I-" "Come on babe" he said. I moaned as my high came. he continued through my high and then he slowly came to a stop. "I need to pee, I'll be back" he said kissing my cheek.
Blaire's POV
"Luke, shit" I said as I tugged at his hair. he was devouring me and it was amazing. "I'm so proud that you and Anna made up" he said as he kissed my thighs before sucking my core. my breath came in small gasps and I was a mess. "Luke" I moaned as he sucked again. his hair was so soft and he knew exactly what he was doing. I felt my high coming and I cursed his name.
Michaels POV
"Ian you're a great dancer" I said as we grinded on each other. I saw a door open at the top of the stairs. Out walked Zap. I took my phone out. he was cheating on Anna. I went to get a picture of the girl but it was Anna. I put my phone away and I stopped dancing with Ian. "Is everything ok??" Ian asked. "Yea, lets get drinks" I said. Anna looked sexy. she was actually out. they were at the bar taking shots and I got a drink and went and bumped into Zap on accident. "I'm so sorry m- Zany! Anna! What are you two doing here? I thought you weren't the party type" I said. "I'm sick of you being an ass. I wanted fun, here I am" Anna said. zap had his hand on her hand. "So this is the new couple" I said pointing. "It-" "Yea, jealous?" Anna asked smirking. I shook my head no. I raised my brows. Ian came over. "Hey Mich- oh wore you talk-" "Hey babe" I said as I pulled her closed kissing her in front of Anna. she kissed back and set her drink down. she started to go hard and I turned away. "At the house baby" I said. "Have you met Ian? Anna this is Ian. she's my girl" Michael said. "So where do you work" Anna said making conversation. She didn't even seem jealous. i slid my hand to her waist and Anna watched my hand. I slid it towards Ian's ass. I grabbed it and she batted my hand away. "I don't work, I'm still in school. I'm a Jr." Ian said. "Wow Michael, going after underage girls now. how nice" Anna said.
Anna's POV
This conversation was extremely awkward. "Produced by Sickmix music" the base sounded. it was survivor by Beyoncé. "Zap come on" I said as I got him to the floor. Zap and I stared grinding as strobe lights flashed. he held me close and his hands rested on my ass as my crotch was against his. I saw Michael watching. I turned around. I dropped down and put my ass in the air as I slowly stood back up. I shook it and then stood up. we started grinding again and I turned around my crotch was against his. my arm rested on his neck and I grinded and through my head around. Zap pulled me close and started kissing down my neck. I turned around as he did so. we kept grinding till the song ended. we continued dancing. The song had ended but then night was still ours. Ian said something to Michael and she headed towards the door. Michael started after her and I smirked waving by. zap and I got lost in the music and everything seemed to disappear. it felt like it was just zap and I. "Ok Anna, it's 2:20. Lets head home" zap said. "No! The night is still young" I said. "Where did you're shoes go" zap asked. "My feet hurt so I took them off" I said. I looked around. I stumbled over to the bar tender and he laughed giving me my shoes back. Zap swept me off my feet and I held on to his neck. The taxi was waiting and we got in. I paid the driver and Zap carried me in. he set me down and locked the door. I stumbled to the kitchen and got water. I drank it and took aspirin. "Zany I have an idea" I said. "What's that" he asked. "Lets run away. you and me, we could go anywhere. France, Germany, London, Australia! Anywhere. I have plenty of money. we could start our life's together" I said. "Anna your drunk and tired, lets get some rest" zap said as he walked me into my room. I changed into yoga pants and a tank top. zap was in his boxers and I jumped onto the bed. he laughed and then pulled me close. "I love you Anna" Zap said. "I love you too Zany" I said. we both fell fast asleep.