Chpt 3: fighting for love

Anna's POV

Michael drove me home and I got out. "Thank you for everything. can I offer you a drink?" I asked. "Sure" Michael said getting out. "Can I call you Mikey?" I asked as I unlocked my apartment door. "Sure, but only if I can call you An" he said. "That's fine, beer or wine?" I asked. "What kind of wine" he asked. "Classy are we" I laughed opening a door. Michael's eyes widened. "Hey, I collect them. and drink them when I want" I said. "Fanciest bottle you have" he said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed one. I took my shoes off and grabbed a bottle opener. "You can take off your shoes if you want" I said. he nodded and took them off. "Work shoes are a pain" he said. "Yeah I know" I said opening the bottle. it made a pop sound and started running down the side. I licked the side and Michael laughed. i grabbed two glasses and walked towards the counter. I poured us each a glass. "Cheers, to a new job, and shitting speeches given by a pathetic girl" I said as we clinked our glasses. I put my lips to the wine glass and tipped it back. it ran down my throat and I kept drinking. Michael was already pouring himself another glass. "This is good" he said. I smiled replying "I know." We sat on the couch and talked for hours I went to open our 2nd bottle of wine and Michael took the bottle. "I think that'senough" he said slurring his words together. "Your drunk Michael" I said. he put his hands around my waist. his fingers brushed on my hips. "I'd never hurt you" he said cupping my cheek in his hand. "I know" I said. "Do you trust me" he asked. "When your drunk, I don't know. but I'm out there too so sure why the hell not" I said. Michael leaned in and pressed his soft lips to mine. they tasted like wine. his lips fit so perfect against mine. "You taste good" he hummed vibrating my lips against his. I laughed and put my arms around his neck. "Your not punk rock you know" I said. "I am too" he said. "No your not" I said laughing. he pinned me to the wall. "I'd show you but I promised myself never to hurt a girl after what happened with my parents" he said into my ear. "What happened" I asked. "My dad abused my mom a lot. her and I left my dad and she married a awesome man who treats her like a princess. I consider him my actually dad" Michael said. "I'm so sorry" I said. "Don't tell a lot of people, i don't like sympathy" he said. "Sympathy is going to get you laid tonight. that and the fact that 5 bottles of wine are flowing throughout my system" I said. "To your room" he said picking me up. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried to my room. I was laid down on my bed. "Are we seriously having drunk sex" I said. Michael took his shirt off. I ran my hands along his torso. "Yes indeed we are" he said. "Do you have a-" "Condemn? why yes I do. always carry one around in my wallet just incase a moment like this comes" he said kissing me. his lips felt so natural on mine. like they belonged there. he started to unbutton my shorts "Michael, I'm kind of self conscious around my stomach. there is some bad stuff there" I said. He took off his jeans. "Here" he said leading my hand towards his v-line. there were scratches and marks on it. "Your not alone An. I went through the same shit and I known it sucks, and a lot of people say that it does get better. but the truth is, it does. you work through the pain to get what you want" he said. "I think your scars make you even more perfect. they show that you've had a hard time. even the brightest faces have the darkest secrets" I said. he kissed my lips. "Your secrets are safe with me" he said. He looked at my stomach and the at me. I nodded and he unzipped my zipper. he pulled my shorts down and his eyes widened. "I know it-" "You look beautiful" he said. he leaned down and kissed every cut on my stomach. his lips were soft on the new skin he had discovered. don't cry Anna, don't cry. Don't let the voices win. your stronger then them. "Why are you crying sweetie" Michael asked. "Sometimes, I get these voices in my head, and I can't get them out. I feel like it's my fault that my mom is dead" I confessed. I started balling and Michael looked at me. he sat up and pulled my arms with him. he slid me on to his lap and I looked at him. "Don't cry my sweet sweet Annabella" he said. he cupped my cheeks wiping the tears that fell. he leaned to my ear and kissed my earlobe. "Tell the voices I said fuck off" he whispered. I laughed and he looked at me. sliding a piece of my messed up hair back Michael sighed. "Do you want to continue?" he asked. "Not tonight, if it's okay" I said quietly. "I understand. let's get some rest" he said. I kissed his lips and his arms slid around my waist. I took my shirt off and continue to kiss him. he pushed me on to the bed. "We shouldn't b-" "I want this Michael. I want are first time to be amazing" I said. "I think the wine wore off" he said. "It wore off from the minute we hit this bed" I said. He smiled and took the right side of his lip and pressed it between his teeth. "Are you sure" he asked. "Make the voices turn into your words, and only your words" I said. he grabbed his wallet and pulled a condemn out. he kissed down my shoulder well he opened it. he kissed my neck and in between my breasts. my black bra and underwear were the not layers separating Michael and I. He removed my underwear and held my hands. "On or off" he said pointing to my bra. "On, unless you want it off" I said. "I can please you from the fabric there or not there" Michael said. he took my hands and positioned himself. "Tell me if it hurts okay?" he said. I nodded and he kissed my lips, easing himself in. my eyes watered and he stopped midway. i shed a tear. "Sh, it's okay baby. I can stop" he said. "No" I horsily said. he went in more. Michael pulled out quickly. "Slide your knees up" he said. I did and then he entered. a whole new feeling came over me. i actually was enjoying it. "Better?" he asked. I nodded and he looked at me. "A little faster?" he asked. "Please" I said, wanting to feel more of him. he slowly grinded, his hips softly but yet ruffle hitting mine. I moaned his name and he let out a throaty groan. "Damn it An" he said as he sped up. My breath started to hitch. "What, what's happening" I asked. "Do your insides tingle a bit" he asked. I nodded, "Does a wave almost feel like its-" "MICHAEL" I screamed as I felt something exist my body. "That a girl" he said as he sped up he road us both through our peaks. the condemn filled up with Michael and then he stopped. I laid there panting as he got up and threw out the condemn. I slid on stripped pj shorts and looked around. "Michael what are y-" "Don't ruin the moment" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't have a top on" I said. "Wear mine" he said. he kissed my neck and got his shirt. I put in on and his shirt ran to my mid-thigh. I put one of my feet over the other, crossing my legs from the knee down. Michael smiled and he carried my to my bed. "This apartment is kick ass" he said. "I know" I replied. he turned my AC on and came close. we both closed are eyes and our breathing became synced.