Chpt 33: He's mine

Anna's POV

The awkward tension that filled the car ride was insane. Blaire looked like she was about to shoot somebody.

4 HOURS EARLIER

Blaire's POV

I nuzzled my neck into Calum's shoulder and he put his arm around me. We walked into the cinema behind Anna and Michael. Michael had his hand laced with Anna's. the two of then were so gosh darn cute, besides the fact they fight. Elena gave me a death stare as we walked past her. we got our tickets to see Annabella, a horror movie about a doll named Annabella. "Oh! Blaire get my photo with this sign!" Anna said standing next to the Annabella movie cover sign. i laughed and took my phone out. "I'll take the photo" Elena said shoving me. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Blaire get in this one" Anna said. I got next to Anna and we made funny faces. "Damn, I have no space" Elena said. "I'll take it on mine" Calum said pulling his phone out. "I want to see" Elena said standing behind him. she stood on her tippy toes and rested her head on Calum's shoulder. "You need to focus it" she said putting her arms around Calum's arms to focus it. I forced a smile and then Calum smirked at me. "Push your boobs up Blaire, can't see them" Calum said. i flipped him off and then came over to look at the photo. Calum gave me his phone and I held it. Anna looked over my shoulder. "I want to see!" Elena said. she took Calum's phone out of my hand. "Oops, I deleted it" she said making a fake ass frown face. "That's alright, I have it saved to iCloud" Calum said taking his phone back. "Great" Elena said through her teeth. Calum walked ahead and I have Elena a death glare. we went to eat at a local restaurant. Anna and Michael sat next to each other. I sat next to Calum and then Elena sat on the other side of him. Anna raised a brow seeing that I was pissed and I shook my head. I rested my hand on Calum's leg and he took my hand in his. he rubbed the top of my hand to calm me down. Calum twitched and his legs crossed. "Anna switch with Calum so we can get good photos" I said. Anna nodded and Elena shot me a look. I smiled and they switched. as Calum slid across Elena, she grabbed his crotch and he jumped a little. that bitch was fucking dead. Michael claimed he had to sit next to Anna. Ashton sat next to Calum so that Elena was as far away as possible. it wanted to rip her fucking throat out. she needs to learn where to keep her hands. We finished our dinner and we sat at the movie theater. Calum went to reach for popcorn and Elena stuck her hand there so they touched. I tried to keep quiet but after the movie Elena shoved me aside to get next to Calum. "We don't talk anymore, how come? it was fun hanging around you" she said running her fingers up Cal's arm. He looked so uncomfortable and I wanted to punch Elena. "Calum! we have to get photos in the photo booth" I said. he turned on his feet quickly and came towards me. he climbed in and pulled me on his lap. "Soon, it'll be you and me, just us, alone" he said. "And we can do stuff, because Mother Nature left" I said as I ran my hand to his crotch. He groaned and I laughed. He let me pick the filter and I picked one with hearts. we smiled for one, made funny faces for one, Calum put his head into the crook of my neck, and then the last one we got positioned. I sat across his lap, my legs dangling off his knees. he pressed the camera button and them I smiled. 3 seconds flashed and Calum cupped my cheek and turned my head kissing me. "Good job! your photos will print to the right" the machine said. I didn't care at that moment. this would prove to fucking Elena that Calum wants nothing to do with her. I pulled back and he smiled. I grabbed out photos and then Michael and Anna climbed in. I looked at our photos and Calum timed the kiss perfectly. We watched Anna and Michael as Michael fussed around. the did one of Anna kissing Michael's cheek, a silly one, one where Michael kissed Anna's cheek at the last second, and then they smiled together. I knew what Michael had planed. he reached for his back pocket and pulled out a bracelet. Anna's eyes watered and she pressed her lips to his in the last second. she came out wearing the bracelet and I smiled. "You two are so cute. Elena, ash, you guys getting one" I asked. "No" Ashton said sharply. We walked towards the car and I looked closer at the photos. there was a middle finger flipping us off in the background of Cal's and my silly face. the ring on the pointer belonged to Elena. "See you later Calum" she said as she kissed his cheek. she grabbed his ass and that did it. I walked towards her and yanked her shoulder back. "What's wrong Blaire? don't like it when someone plays with your toy" Elena said. "HES NOT A FUCKING TOY! HES MY GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF. HE'S THE ONE THING BESIDES ANNA THAT KEEPS ME GROUND, TO YOU HE'S A TOY, BUT TO ME, HES SO MUCH MORE" I yelled smacking her. she fell to the ground and I kept talking. "He's the damn dork I fell in love with and I'm not letting you walk all over me anymore. I'm clearing the air. look Anna, Elena's been trying to drive us apart. when I was looking for Luke she did see me. she tried to bring me back because 'I can't always be the hero' or some shit like that. I have the best god damn sister, the best god damn family, and the best fucking boyfriend I could ever ask for. your stringing Ashton along and he doesn't deserve that. Why don't you take your shit and get out of my friends and my life. And I know Ashton saw you touching Calum, I know for a fact" I yelled. Elena stood up and the limo pulled up. I climbed in with Calum and then everyone followed.

BACK TO PRESENT

Anna's POV

Blaire had told off Elena. I've never seen this side of Blaire. She was so determined to get her point across. Elena climbed out and looked at Ashton. "Bye, Elena" Ashton said as the limo pulled away. I felt partly bad for Elena but she brought all this on herself. Ashton got dropped off then Blaire and Calum. on the way in Calum picked Blaire up. she laughed and it made me smile. I love seeing her so happy. Calum is truly a nice guy. we pulled up and Michael and I got into the house. "It's been a long day" he said kicking his shoes off. "It's been a long week" I said. "Let's take some off, nice relaxing shower shall we?" he said smacking my butt. I yelped and then walked to the bathroom.