The Truth Behind the Dead Emperor

Everyone was now fully scared, right in front of them was one of the most ancient ayakashi in all of Japan. This was one the most dangerous beings and right now he was standing right in front of them.
   "I must say it has been awhile since I last saw you Haruka, I'll be completely honest to say that you've blossomed into a bright, shiny, red apple." Orochi said taking a step forward putting everyone on guard. Orochi just smirked as he saw everyone on guard preparing for the worst his eyes then land on a certain thunder beast.
    "And it has been awhile since I last saw you Raijin, still blaming yourself for what happened that day?" Orochi asked as everyone's attention went to him.
   "Raijin what is he talking about?" Kimiko asked.
   "It's nothing" Raijin said sounding sad, after what seemed like forever Shuten finally made a move. Using his gourd he created a ball of fire that went straight at Orochi though he dodged it he didn't see Natsu coming up behind him katana in hand as he cut Oroch unfortunately it only cut the right side of his kimono showing a tattoo dragon arm.

    "What the is he a dragon?" Ryouta asked looking at the tattoo in confusion

"No that is not his real body it's someone else's, he controlling the body and sealing the mind and spirit of the body replacing it with his own. It also took some of Orochi's traits as well," Haruka said looking at Orochi.
"Correct you are sweet Haruka, and Raijin happens to know exactly who's body's this belongs to. I mean after what great lengths he did to keep it a secret, calming to kill the man he would never do and lay his life down for" Orochi said. Ryuu, Kimiko, and Himiko looked in shock to see who was standing there.
"But how he died, Raijin told us he got badly wounded from a demon ambush and had to kill him but he couldn't retrieve the body as it was taken by demons, and he couldn't save him," Himiko said looking in disbelief.
    "That was a lie, you see I was about to take Raijins body but that damed fool got in my way. He was more powerful though but he did have a strong spirit it took years before I was able to finally get control of his body," Orochi said.
   "You mean your the one who did it?" Ryuu said looking hurt and was shaking. His usual calm and soft eyes were filled with rage and sadness.
   "Yes although he's still around I now have complete control of him, and I'll be taking the last descendant of the Abe no line as my own," Orochi said smirking showing his fang like teeth, looking at Haruka with hungry eyes. Haruka was shaking where she stood fear evident in her eyes. She thought about what he was going to do to her if they didn't do something, but her train of thought was broken when she heard a loud roar. She turned around and saw Ryuu with red eyes and his power surging through the area.
    "I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE THAT EVER HAPPENS" Ryuu yelled lunging at Orochi, he attacked him with his claws and was able to get a few hits thanks to the others. Orochi was then getting annoyed and did something that shocked everyone. He lunges forward and struck Ryuu in his abdomen with his poison claws. Ryuu gasped as he was struck before falling down to the ground passing out his body going limp.
   "R-Ryuu n-n-no RYUU?!?!?!?" Haruka yelled as she immediately ran to him while the others fought him off. Orochi then just teleported to where Haruka was, as she was clutching Ryuus limp body close to her.
    "No worries my dear you won't have to worry about him or anyone, ever again" he said raising his hand to grab her until an arrow pierced his sleeve, pinning him to a tree. The next surprises the girl even more.
    "You better stay away from my little sister,"