Chapter 7

"A stand user? What the hell is that?!" You asked.

"Oh boy now we've gotta do a lot of explaining." Abbacchio said with a rather annoyed tone.

"Wait if Mista has those yellow beings . . .," You said aloud, your eyes widened and turned to Narancia, "Narancia, you have an airplane don't you?"

"How did you know (Y/n)?" Narancia asked.

"I remember the first time we encountered each other, I heard an airplane noise and it was red, it was also capable of shooting bullets. You also had a radar too, over your eye?" You said pointing at Narancia.

"She can definitely see our stands then." Bucciarati confirmed.

"Tell us your stand and what it does!" Abbacchio shouted almost grabbing you by the shoulders until Narancia smacked his hands from you.

"Don't try to lay your hands on (Y/n)." Narancia said with a glare.

"I don't even know what you guys are even talking about." You said as you blinked in confusion.

An hour later~

Aside from Abbacchio yelling at you claiming you must be an enemy stand user, Giorno and Bucciarati took the time and kindly told you what a stand was and what not.

You didn't know you had fighting capabilities within you. It sounded bizarre and hard to believe but you couldn't deny the fact you've already seen their stands and their strange but amazing abilities. After the hour long discussion you went to your reserved room you were staying at for the time being. It was 4 in the afternoon.

You looked outside the window of your room, you noticed the building or rather the headquarters of the mafia was on the quieter side of the city. It was probably most likely built here because of how fishy the police get around the main areas of the city, and of course a mafia must keep itself and its actions quiet.

You looked down at your palms, perhaps joining Narancia and the others wouldn't be such a bad idea, I mean you had nowhere else to go and no one else to "trust". 

"Tch. If I ever see those 'parents' again . . . and if I get to see and control my stand . . . I'll raise hell upon them." You promised yourself as you furrowed your eyebrows with extreme anger.

Just then there was a knock at your door. You turned yourself to the door and relaxed your facial features, "Come in."

The door proceeded to open, "Sorry to bother you (Y/n)."

"Oh! Giorno! Don't worry about it, you didn't disturb anything." You said with your hands on your lap. 

"Ah, very well. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the grocery store with me, Mista and Narancia." Giorno offered.

"Sure." You said with a small nod.

Giorno smiled, "Great! I'll be waiting outside of your room until your ready." 

"Yeah."

Giorno closed the door.

You put on your light blue converse and fixed your hair a bit, such as having a ponytail with a few hair strands hanging out. You exited your room and you saw that Giorno kept his word as he waited beside your door.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes." You replied, deadpanned.

35 minutes later you and the rest of the grocery group finally got to the store.

"Alright, here Narancia." Mista said as he handed Narancia a small piece of paper.

Narancia gave a confused grunt along with a similar look to go with it.