the nail tech . part two

Start from the beginning

"Okay you can do this, please don't be fucking weird." You murmur to yourself before parking in the driveway and undoing your seatbelt. You grab your phone, which you tuck into the band of your leggings and you open the car door before shutting it behind you.

The automatic lights come on outside and Harry gets a notification on his phone that you're here from his security system. He walks towards the door, which he's been shamelessly waiting near since half five and opens it before you can even knock.

"Hi." You murmur softly as you stare up at his green eyes and he has to take a harsh breath in.

"Your uh, your hair is curly." He decides to say and you nod. "You always have it up, I uh I didn't know. It looks really nice like this."

"Oh thanks." You squeak under his stare and he clears his throat before moving from the entrance to let you in.

"Um, I thought we could just watch a movie and have some pizza if tha's okay with you. I got pepperoni and a vegan one, haven't tried that yet but we'll see how it is I guess, and you can pick the movie."

You notice he keeps looking back at you while he leads you to the living room and you can't help but think that there's something on your face.

"Your um, your hair looks just, wow." He breathes out heavily and you feel heat rise to your cheeks.

"Oh, thank you." You tuck your lips between your teeth as you watch Harry freeze in his spot and you do the same. "Is something wrong, Mr- um Harry?"

"Huh? No, no. Nothings wrong I just, I really uh like your sweatshirt s'all." He rolls his bottom lip between his forefinger and thumb and you nod.

"Um, thank you."

He nods before continuing to walk to the living room where he has the pizzas and drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"I'm just going to go get plates and cups and I'll be right back."

You watch him leave as you take a seat on the couch and relish in the soft feel of the cushions. It's definitely a rich couch.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted drinks or drinks, so theres liquor or just plain juice or water if you'd like." Harry explains the array of drinks in front of you and you nod as he sets the plates and cups down.

"Can we watch You? I know it isn't a movie but I just started watching it and I really like it." You murmur quietly while Harry sits down next to you and he just smiles at you.

"I got to pick the food, you pick whatever you'd like to watch okay? Here you go." He hands to the remote and you nod as you scroll through the different shows and movies on Netflix until you find You.

"Have you ever watched it?" You ask as Harry opens the pizza boxes.

"Yeah I just finished it. It's really good, quite like it actually." He says and you frown. 

"Well that'll be boring for you then if you've already watched it, I'll find something else hang on." You say sweetly and now it's Harry who frowns.

"No it'll be fun, I'll get to watch your reaction. Don't worry abou' it love, alright? Just enjoy your show."

You gnaw at the inside of your cheek as you nod and click play on the show all while feelings Harry's eyes on you.

"You're very pretty." Harry had murmured to you just as the opening scene of season two began and you looked to him. He was much closer now than he was a couple of episodes and his shoulder was touching yours now.

"Me?"

"Of course you, who else?" He chuckles light heartedly and you feel your cheeks flush.

"Right, m'sorry." You gnaw at the inside of your cheek as your entire body heats up. "So are you."

"M'pretty?" He asks with a smirk spread across his face and you nod slowly. "That's good to know." He snickers softly as he puts his cup down on the coffee table in front of him and grabs the remote to pause the show.

"Wha-?"

"I really like you." He blurts out while staring at you with big green eyes and you frown. "Um sorry if I overstepped I just, m'wanted to tell you."

"You like me? Like, you like me?" You ask quietly and he nods quickly. "Oh," you nod slowly as you feel your face heat up. "Um, are you sure?"

Harry chuckles. "Yes, I'm sure!"

"Oh. Well, I like you too Harry."

"Yeah?" He smiles widely at you and you nod. "Maybe now is a good time to tell you that I didn't have any plans tonight. No one cancelled on me, I just needed a reason to ask you over here."

"I know." You giggle softly at his reaction. "You're not a very good liar." His jaw drops.

"I'm hurt," he whimpers. "So hurt." His hand is placed on his chest and you laugh quietly and watch him smile as well. "Pretty laugh." He whispers softly and your cheeks heat up for what feels like the millionth time. "Pretty girl." He murmurs.

"Stop it," you whine shyly making Harry snicker.

"Gonna let me kiss you?" He asks quietly, catching you off guard and you tuck your lips between your teeth. "Can say no if you don't wanna."

"Yes," you nod. "Um, yes you can kiss me."

Harry nods as he leans in and his lips press sweetly to yours, his fingers gripping your hip gently but enough to cause a small sound to leave your lips. Harry's lips mould to yours perfectly and he hums softly as your hands come up to rest on either side of his face, slowly moving up to rake through his hair.

"Wow," is all that Harry can say once he pulls back and opens his eyes. He stares at you with wide eyes for a moment before leaning back in and pressing a soft and quick kiss to the corner of your lips.

And that was only the beginning.....

-

hiiiii!!!

i didn't quite know how to end this so maybe i'll do a part three in the future. i'm so sorry i made you all wait so long for the part two, i know a lot of you were asking for it so i hope this satisfied you for now. i'll work on a part three of you would like:)

What was your favourite part of this oneshot?