Jun | Pillow fight

🎅

"Would you date me if I'm a vase? Like, a flower vase?" Jun asked the question out of nowhere, causing you to smack his face with a pillow.

"It's freaking 3 am, Jun. Go to sleep. I'm tired." You said, voice slurred and Jun couldn't almost make out what you said.

"But for real, though. Would you?" He asked, this time receiving silence as the answer. "Y/n?"

"You know i live you, Junjun. I would still date you even if you were a poop."

Jun smiled widely and went to sleep with a big grin, along with a happy heart.

🎅

"Y/n, look." Jun tapped your shoulder, averting your attention from the book to his phone.

"What in the world- Jun, what is that?!" You asked, grabbing the phone from him as you looked at the photo he showed you unbelievably.

It was a photo of you, edited as a freaking table.

"Just saying that you still look good as a table and I'd still date you. Except that I can't hug you. Oh wait, can I?"

You sighed and grabbed the nearest pillow by your feet and threw it to him.

"Delete it."

"No way, this is a masterpiece."

🎅

"Junnie, there's a new tenant that just moved in downstairs. Try not to make a lot of noise. They're new after all so don't be too loud." You said and turned to look at Jun.

Too late, he's already smirking at you.

"I'm gonna do it."

"Jun I swear-"

Jun ignored you and jumped, making as much noise as possible so that the tenants downstairs would be bothered.

"Jun, please-"

"Jun-"

"Yaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" You chase after him with a pillow, ready to give his face another smack.

Jun ran until he reached your shared bedroom. He grabbed a pillow and turned to look at you with an evil smirk on his face.

"Pillow fight!"

🎅

"I'm tired. This is all your fault, Junnie." You panted and fall on the bed.

"At least I made you happy, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

Jun lied next to you and cuddled closer to you.

"Get away. I'm sweaty." You said, trying to push him away but he only hugged you tighter.

"I don't care."

You smiled and buried your face on his chest. "I love you," you mumbled quietly, yet he still managed to hear it.

"I love you too."

"I actually have a question," you said, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Why are you like, extra hyper this week? I felt like I was babysitting a five years old."

"That's just how I express my love for you." He said, kissing your hair. You smiled. He was right, he had always express his love in that kind of way, which you found cute.

"So are you ready for a baby?" He suddenly asked, making your eyes widen.

"What the- all of a sudden?"

"I mean, you've taken care of me, who is literally like a five years old, as what you've said for like five years now."

He grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes.

"And I'm ready to have a family with you, Y/n. You're everything I needed. I'm in love with you, I love you."

"You're the best thing that happened to me."