Hoshi | phone(2)

Y/n's POV
I started typing some similar name to the one that I barely remember.

Mochi. Slushie? Or was it George?

I gave up after two hours of searching. None of the search results is that ahjussi.

What I remember about him is that he got narrow eyes like a Chinese boy. That's all I remember since he never show me his face.

Somehow I feel like I want to see him again. He's such a nice guy after all.

................

"Hey y/n. Stop fangirling over Mark and come check them up." Soyeon said as she aggressively pulled me over the couch.

"What are we watching? Who are them? Why are there so many people?" I asked her tons of questions as I stared blankly at the tv.

"This is Seventeen. You should check them up. They're really awesome. Especially Jun." "More awesome than my Bambam?" "Yup."

"Oh btw y/n. Look what I got us." She opened her bag and showed me two tickets to idk what.

"Is this Got7's fanmeet ticket?" "No it's Seventeen. And you're coming with me."

Man I swear Soyeon is really troublesome.

I settled in the couch as I watch Seventeen performed. One member caught my eyes.

I think his name's Hoshi. He's really cute btw, like a hamster. (<when you're dumb af)

[ Timeskip to the fanmeet day cuz apparently I'm too lazy to write lots of things. ]

"Y/n hurry up you slowpoke!" Soyeon shouted. She's just 3 feets away from me no need to scream on my ears.

We got to our seats and blabla I'm too lazy to have an internal conversation.

Just then Seventeen got up the stage and these fangirls broke my eardrum by screaming too loud especially Soyeon.

But I'll be doing that in Got7's fanmeet too, so it's fine. Especially when I meet Prince Jinyoung.

They perform a song 'oh my' and began introducing themselves.

Starts with S.Coups to finally the guy I find cute, Yoshi.

"Hello so I'm..." He stopped and stared somewhere. Is he staring at me? No way he is.

"Hoshi are you okay?" "Ah yes I'm sorry. So my name's Hoshi."

Oh so his name's Hoshi, not Yoshi. Okay I'll keep that in mind.

He finished his introduction and fidget around while waiting for others to finish. But seriously though, was he looking here?

I get into line as well as Soyeon and started to greet the members, firstly the leader S.Coups.

And then to other person until it was time I face to face with Hoshi.

I hand him the album which Soyeon ALSO buys for me. Sometimes she's a nice girl.

He signed the album and look up at me while smiling.

"Hi, do you know me?" He asked. "Err, Hoshi?" He let out a disappointed look and frowned a little bit.

"What? It's true that you're name is Hoshi or am I wrong?" He just shook his head as I went to the next person.

The fanmeet is over and it's time for us to go home. Honestly I kinda had fun with Seventeen.

My phone rang and I told Soyeon to go first before me which she did.