Ushijima Wakatoshi x male reader

No one's POV

Wakatoshi was pinned in the couch by you,his hands was pinned by your legs,you two was complete opposite actually,he was a tall guy with big muscles while you a shortstack cutie but big ball of sunshine looked so feminine.

You smiled as you brought a foreign object near his lips.

"(Y/n) stop..."

"No this has to be done for both of us"

He just look at you as you swipe the strawberry flavor lip balm to his lips with out most care.

You plug the cap back to the lip balm and put it to your pocket still straddling him,but this time in his waist.

"There!all done!" you giggled pecking his cheek.

"I can't believe you..." he mumbled.

"Aww cmon your lips are soft now" you said kissing him,but before he could kiss back you pulled away.

"And tasty too~"you said teasingly winking at him.

He growled and sat up,with you still in his waist as he stared at your smiling cute face,but he can't hate you,cmon!who can hate such a cute and inn-well your not innocent now I must say.

"I hate you..."

"Waka-kun your lying you can't hate me because I'm you precious uke that you can't even hurt because I'm too pure and fragile~"

"Yeah sure..."

"What is that even supposed to mean?!"

"Your not even pure anymore..."

Your eyes widened as you pout,blush covered your whole face.

"S-shut up..."