Male Bj(me) x male reader

So...yeah enjoy....me x ft. yari bu characters x male reader.

No ones POV

"Ey!tamu chan!!"the dark blue haired male called as he tackled his bulky cousin to the ground.

"Gah!what the hell are you doing?!"

"Its your own fucking fault because you flirted with my (Y/n)!"bj fumed glaring daggers at his cousin.

"Berry chan!!"a high pitched voice coming from a certain pinknette jumping at bj.

Bj sighed and standing up in front of his cousin before dodging to his left letting Yuri and tamura crush to each other.

"Bj chan!!"a voice called again but this time bj is no longer angry.

"N/n chan!"bj ran to your small figure and hug you.

"Why are you angry again blue chan??"you asked as you pat his head.

"Your mine!tamu chan is trying to take you away from me!my little innocent bean!"bj cried dramatically.

You see you and bj has been in a relationship for a year now,and boi your still innocent as hell,because bj got a good taking care of your pure soul to get away from his perverted friends,and somehow akemi(surprisingly)itsuki,itome,kashima,yacchan,toono(of course toono got no plans to have your pure soul tainted)were understanding about that,so when you hang out with them in there club,they always make the club clean and tidy,and putting those 'toys' away.

But there's a bloody problem Yuri and tamura still not give up,especially the pink haired sex maniac,always got a plan with the blue tsundere but always fail with a bump at there heads.

"Don't worry blue chan!you won't lose me!"you giggled.

"And I'm glad to hear that"bj grinned as he kissed your right cheek while nuzzling you.

No one in the mori mori academy dared to touch you,especially when you have a sadistic dangerous gangster boyfriend.

"Tsk...Oi! Bj! Possessive much??"tamura chuckled.

"That is non of your business pissy pants!!"your boyfriend hissed.

"Oh!berry chan!Kitty!!"Yuri squealed.

"If bj kun is still going to act like that,he will be mistaken as a yandere"toono said while yacchan kashima nod in agreement.

"Ihihi!he's just cared for his boyfriend right itome?"the blonde ask his boyfriend who were hugging him from behind.

"Mm"itome nod in agreement.

"Try flirting with him again I dare you!and maybe your not gonna see the daylight again tomorrow!I don't care if your my cousin!!"bj hissed earning a chuckle at his cousin who doesn't care.

"Oh yeah?!then do it!your honestly a pussy to do it anyway!"tamura yelled and boi that popped a nerve.

"Tamu senpai...run!!"kashima yelled as bj charge at him.

"Oh shit!oh shit!oh shit!!"

"Say that again and I'll drag you to hell with me!I will really going to beat you to a pulp!until you can no longer make babies!"bj ran faster leaving you there dumbfounded.

And thee end!