Part 1- Y-you What?!

You were staring at towards the front of the class, more specifically at your super hot teacher, Tachibana-sensei. Every girl in your school probably had a crush on him.

"(Name)? Hello? (Name)..?" Sensei was right in front of you, waving his hand to get your attention. You blushed. "Y-yes?" "What's the answer to this question?" He asked, cocking his head to the side a bit. "Umm..." You blanked. You didn't understand! Sensei sighed. "It's alright... Come by after school and I'll help you." He walked back to the front of the class. You blushed. Spending time with your super hot teacher alone? Yes please! You thought as you mentally fistpumped.

*~Later~*

The bell rang and signalled the end of the day for all the students. Well, except you, of course. But you couldn't be happier since you were on your way to see Tachibana-sensei. You happily walked to his classroom and you knocked on the door gently. "S-sensei..?" He came and opened the door for you. "Ah (Name)! Glad to see you came!" He gave you a bright smile. You smiled a bit back, your cheeks tinted red. He motioned you to come in.

You sat at your normal spot which wasn't too far from the front. "S-so you wanted to help me?" You stuttered. He nodded. "But first..." He walked to your desk and swiftly kissed you on the lips. You were shocked. What were you supposed to do when your insanely hot teacher that you had a crush on actually kissed you on the lips??

You didn't know how to react. It was your first kiss after all! After a few moments, he separated from you. You were frozen. What would happen between you two now? Your relationship would never be the same again! Teachers weren't supposed to date students! Would you get in trouble? Or would he? Or maybe you both?! You didn't want that to happen!

Tachibana-sensei noticed your worry and immediately went to calming you down. "It's ok (Name)... We'll figure something out..." You nodded.

He kissed you again. This time you kissed back as well. You panted slightly after. He was too. "I-is this what you wanted me to come for?" You asked quietly. "Yup~ I wanted to have my alone time with my little (Name)-chan~! <3" You blushed madly. He wanted to be with you?!

You two continued making out for a bit... But then it turned into something even more...

"I really like you (Name). No... I love you." Sensei said while pinning you to his desk.

"I love you too... S-sensei." You said shyly.

"Call me Makoto. You'll be using it more often."

"O-ok... Makoto."

Let's just say you both didn't go to school the next day.