Part 10- Surprise?

"Shh~" Makoto tried to silence his children so they wouldn't wake you up.

Today was Mother's Day, a day dedicated to the mothers who take care of their children all over the world. To honour you being the "greatest mommy ever" according to your twins, they had planned a very special surprise for you...

Makoto stepped in the room, trying to be as quiet as humanly possible, and set a tray full of breakfast foods and (fav drink). He motioned to his children behind him to wake you up. They wasted no time in doing so.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY~!!!!" They squealed, jumping on the bed and consequently on you as well, startling you from your sleep.

"A-ah! T-thank you kids!" You smiled groggily at them, sitting up in the process. They both gave you a big hug, careful not to damage your swollen belly. Yes, you were still pregnant. You were now 7 months along, and boy you wished your baby would just *pop* right out of you. After you gave birth you were seriously going to have a talk with Makoto about protection...

"Happy Mother's Day, (Name)." Your brunette husband smiled as he placed the tray full of breakfasty goodness in front of you. "Aww~! Thank you guys!!" You smiled with tears in your eyes, overwhelmed by the gesture. Then again, it could have been the pregnancy hormones.

"We helped Daddy!!" They cheered, proud of their work. "Really? You did a good job!" You praised them, noting the heart-shaped pancakes with strawberries on top. You had to admit, it did look pretty appetising... And you were pretty hungry too!

Picking up your knife and fork, you cut a piece and popped it in your mouth.

"Hmm... Wow!!" You exclaimed at how good the pancake was. The flavour, the texture... Not to mention the strawberries, of course... It all tied in together to create this masterpiece of a pancake!

Taking you no time at all to finish the pancakes (of course, you shared some with your family as well), you leaned back and relaxed, taking a sip of (fav drink).

"Thank you for that wonderful meal!" You smiled at your family who said you deserved it.

Soon after, your children rushed to their room and came back with a gift box in their hands. Urging you to open it, you took the box in your own hands and carefully unwrapped it. Opening the cover, you saw something you had always wanted, but never thought you could ever have. It was something so amazing to you that you felt warm tears flow down your cheeks like rivers.

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy~!!!!"

A/N: Comment what your surprise gift was!! <3 Hope you enjoyed this little fic (=゚ω゚)ノ