Part 9- Egg Hunt

Today was a very exciting day for your children. It was Easter, the day when the Easter Bunny came and left chocolate eggs all over the place. Every year, you and Makoto loved to organise a party for all your friends and their children. You would have food, games, and most importantly, an egg hunt. You loved the exciting adventure of finding the plastic eggs with chocolate in them when you were a kid, so you did it for your children as well.

"Mommyyyy~ When is everyone getting here?" (D/n) whined, wanting to start the egg hunt as soon as possible. "Soon~" You teased. You were preparing the feast for later that day. Makoto had urged you not to cook much since you were already 5 months pregnant with your third child. Rei, Nagisa, Rin, and Haru were bringing several dishes as well so you wouldn't have to cook as much.

Just then, the doorbell rang. (S/n) and (D/n) rushed to open it, revealing Haru and his son Hikari.

"Hika-chan! Uncle Haru!" They cried. Hikari immediately pouted, hating the nickname "Hika-chan". He complained that it sounded too much like a girl's name. You greeted them both and welcomed them inside.

A few minutes later, Rei and Nagisa came with their children Rena and Ichigo. It'd been about a year since you saw them. Rena was the same age as your children, and Ichigo was three years old.

"(NAME)-CHAN!!" Nagisa glomped you, seemingly oblivious to your rather large stomach. "N-Nagisa..!" You tried to escape his grip, but to no avail. Thankfully, Rei came to your rescue and yelled at his lover to let go of you. "Haha, sorry (Name)-chan!" Nagisa playfully stuck his tongue out at you. You smiled at him before turning to see his children running off excitedly to play with the other kids.

Rin came a couple minutes later, his son Yuu following behind. Yuu was adorable, you had to say, even with his little shark teeth. He was three and a half, as he liked to tell everyone proudly. You welcomed them both in, and Yuu went to play with the other children.

"Ne, ne, (Name)-chan!! When is the baby coming?" Nagisa chirped excitedly. He was very excited for the birth of your new baby. "Soon Nagisa, soon!" You giggled. You always found the blonde very cheerful and fun to be around, even if he could be a bit... mischievous sometimes.

Later, you all ate together and caught up on things. The kids voiced their own thoughts as well and you all had a good time.

But then came the most important part... The Egg Hunt.

---------------------------------

"Ready, set... GO!!" You called, causing the children to run off excitedly in different directions in search of the beloved chocolate eggs. They were split into teams of two: (S/n) and (D/n), Hikari and Yuu, and Ichigo and Rena. Whichever team won got a chocolate bunny as their prize.

"I FOUND ONE!!" Yuu exclaimed, waving the plastic egg in the air. Unknown to everyone else, it was actually Hikari who found it... But the little boy stayed quiet and let his partner bask in his victory. "Me too!!" (D/n) giggled before running off to find more, (S/n) following behind her. Ichigo didn't seem to be too into finding the eggs, but when his sister found some, he would eat all of the chocolate in them.

While they were looking, you saw Rin smirking. "What's up Rin-Rin?" You asked curiously. A scowl suddenly appeared on his face. "Don't call me that." You giggled. "Why not~?" "It sounds too... girly." You laughed at your former gym teacher. "But seriously, what's up?" You questioned. "Nothing~" He said as he walked away. You were confused. He was up to something alright...

------------------------------

"How many do you guys have?" You asked the children, who held their baskets in their hands. "We have 10!" (S/n) and (D/n) exclaimed happily. "Haha! I have 12!!" Yuu sneered, proudly showing off his basket. You sweatdropped before turning to Ichigo and Rena. "What about you?" "We have 13!" Ichigo smiled, chocolate all over his face. Rena shook her head. "You mean we had 13. You ate them all." Ichigo grinned. "Yup~!"

"Looks like Ichigo and Rena win!" You clapped your hands together, giving them the prized chocolate bunny. Ichigo's mouth watered when it was handed to him. It took all Rena had to stop him from devouring it.

"Awwww!! But we had 12 Auntie!!" Yuu complained, but Hikari just patted him on the shoulder, telling him they would win next year.

Two very familiar arms suddenly snaked around your rather large figure. You turned your head to see Makoto.

"Now everyone, time to go inside~" All the children ran inside, followed by you and Makoto.

When you got inside however...

"SURPRISE!!"

You gasped. Balloons and streamers were everywhere, along with a sign that said "It's a BOY!!" All your friends along with Makoto's friends were there, even Sousuke, Momo, and Nitori, which was a big shock since well... You didn't know them that well.

"T-thank you everyone!" You sniffed, trying to keep your mood swings down. You honestly felt like you were going to cry from happiness and joy.

The rest of the day passed quickly, with you getting lots of presents and cake. Soon, all the guests left, with the exception of the children, who were going to have a sleepover at your place.

As you were tucking them all in, you told them a bedtime story about these creatures called Titans, and how these brave soldiers fought against them and won. The boys found it very exciting and cool, while the girls found themselves wanting to be like the main girl Mikasa.

Soon after, you went downstairs to go watch TV with your husband, as you had not had much alone time since your children came along. You ended up cuddling and falling asleep on the couch, dreaming about your future with your family.