Two

Grace had been at Hogwarts for a few weeks. Everyone knew who she was. And they wouldn't dare come across her. They all knew she was the daughter of Bellatrix LeStrange. And not only that, they knew that if they crossed her, then they would have to deal with Alexa. Alexa was extremely protective of her little sister. She wouldn't let anyone mess with her.

Grace walked down to the common room and smiled as she saw Draco. He looked at her and smiled. "How are you settling in?" He asked. He, like Alexa, was protective over Grace.

Grace shrugged and looked at him. "Okay I guess."

Draco smiled and nodded. "Just stay away from Potter and the likes of him. He hangs around with blood traitors and mudbloods. You know how we feel about them. Even if he is the great Harry Potter."

Alexa walked into the room as she heard what Draco was talking about. "Ignore him. He's a bit of a jerk. Come on. Let's go to breakfast," she told her little sister. 

****

Grace got to the Great Hall and sat with Alexa. They saw people looking at them. "Do they ever stop?" Grace asked.

Alexa looked at them and shook her head. "Nope. We're the most loyal and twisted death eater's daughters. We're up there with Harry Potter and his famous life. Everyone else is from a normal wizarding families. So we're quite interesting and terrifying to them. They're probably scared to see if we're like our mother," she said as she sat eating her food.

Grace looked at her older sister. "How is this normal?" She asked. She hated how everyone was looking at her.

Alexa shrugged and looked at her. "It is for us. They're scared we're like our mother. If I were you, I'd use that against them. It's a big school and we're Slytherins. And we need to make a name for ourselves," she said.

Grace frowned and looked at her. She couldn't get her head around it. Feeling as if she was a bit of an outcast.

****

Grace walked through the Dungeons and groaned as she walked into someone. She looked up and saw Harry Potter. She smiled slightly. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," she said.

Harry smiled and looked at her. "Don't worry. You're the other LeStrange sister aren't you?" He asked.

Grace nodded and looked at him. "I'm Grace. I'm not like my mother at all. No matter what you might think," she said as she looked at him.

"No. I don't think that you are. I think you're a good person deep down," Harry said.

Grace frowned and looked at him. She knew she shouldn't have been talking to him. But she couldn't help it. "You think that?" She asked.

"Yeah I do. You're not as bad as you seem," Harry said as she walked off.

Grace stood there looking at him. She thought he was being nice and genuine. But he was Harry Potter and she had been warned against going near him. But with him being one of the only genuine people that she had met, it wasn't easy.

But would Grace be able to stay away from the Chosen One? Or would it become something between them and what would happen when Bellatrix escaped?