One

Grace looked up as Narcissa walked into her room. She smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Grace shook her head. "No. I'm feeling broken," she mumbled.

Narcissa frowned. "What's wrong?" She asked. She had raised Grace ever since she was a newborn when she got taken from Bellatrix. She felt closer to the girl than she did her own son at times.

Grace sighed as she sat up on her bed. She shrugged. "I know that when I go to Hogwarts, people will be wary of me cause of my mother. I've never even met the woman," she mumbled.

Narcissa could see how hurt Grace was. She felt bad for the young girl. "You'll have your sister and Draco. They'll look out for you," she said.

"They have their own friends. They won't want me tagging along with them," Grace mumbled.

*****

Alexa walked into the library and saw her sister sitting on one of the window seats. She walked over to her and sat down with her. "Cissy told me. She told me how you're scared about Hogwarts," she said.

Grace had been kept away from Hogwarts due to not many people knowing she existed. But now as she was entering her fourth year, she had to attend.

Grace looked at her sister. "You met her. I didn't."

Alexa sighed. "She isn't a very nice person. Not very maternal. But she would kill for her family," she told her.

"She didn't know I existed until I was pushed out her womb," Grace mumbled.

Alexa laughed. "No. But I know for a fact you would have been the miracle one. She was told she couldn't have anymore children after me. Yet she did," she said.

****

It was soon time to return to Hogwarts. Narcissa took Grace to one side and smiled. She handed her a necklace. "This has a portkey. If you feel threatened in anyway, or feel like you can't hack it, press this and it will bring you home. Lucius has amended the wards for it."

Grace smiled slightly. She nodded and hugged Narcissa before she put the necklace on.

Draco and Alexa were waiting for Grace. Alexa smiled. "No one will hurt you. Not while we're around," she said.

"Thanks."

The three of them had made their way to the carriage. Draco glaring at anyone who looked at Grace the wrong way. Alexa held her hand.

*****

All too soon, they arrived at Hogwarts. Grace had been sorted a few days prior to the term beginning and she was in Slytherin. She knew that Professor Snape and Dumbledore didn't want to draw too much attention to her.

Draco made Grace sit between him and Alexa. Pansy frowned. "Who's that?"

"Grace. My cousin and Alexa's little sister. She's new here. And if anyone hurts her, they'll have me to deal with. Not to mention my parents and Bella when she's out," Draco said.

Grace flinched as Draco mentioned Bella. No one noticed though. But she knew that if Bella was ever released from Azkaban, she would come directly to find her Grace.