Part Four

The very next morning came quickly for (Y/n) and Luna in the Ravenclaw common room as the sun shone through a window that didn't have the curtains closed. A few girls were watching Luna and (Y/n) snuggling in her bed which interrupted their slumber as the two inhaled whilst they stretched. 

"Well, you two certainly had a good night last night, didn't you?" Padma Patil commented as she, Cho Chang and Ravenclaw Prefect, Penelope Clearwater all bursted into a fit of giggles as (Y/n) peeked over the bed sheets, shocked to be caught in the act. 

"Blast! I knew I should've stayed in my dorm!" (Y/n) cursed under his breath. 

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I won't tell on you. Everyone in Ravenclaw won't for that matter. I've made it plain and clear." Penelope assured him as he relaxed and rested his head on the pillow he and Luna shared, even though her head was on top of his arm, trapping him from getting out without disturbing her. 

"Luna," (Y/n) whispered. "Luuuna... Luna! Lily Moon, it's your eight o'clock alarm call!" 

Luna stirred in her sleep as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning, Levi." 

"Where in the name of Merlin's beard did Levi come from?" 

"It's short for your middle name. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She answered innocently and smiled brightly at him so her pearly teeth were showing. 

(Y/n) chuckled and kissed her forehead before getting up to head into his dorm to change into his school clothes. With only a week before the new school year commenced, (Y/n) decided to head to the Great Hall to have breakfast. With the hall rearranged to its natural look, (Y/n) noticed Ginny, Harry, Neville, Ron and Hermione in the middle of a conversation. As he made his way over, they gawked at him and grinned at him as they bid him good morning. 

"Morning all." (Y/n) yawned. "How'd you find the ball? Pretty flamboyant, eh?" 

"Did you and Luna snog all night or are you both giving each other the cold shoulder?" Harry inquired, causing Ginny to nudge him for being so impolite with his second question. 

"Harry! I apologise on Harry's behalf, Levi." Ginny excused her companion, only to tease (Y/n) herself mischievously. 

"Alright, you. Quit it now while you're ahead, or at least while you have a head or you'll end up like Nearly Headless Nick." (Y/n) threatened Ginny, but also applying said threat to the others. 

"Calm down, (Y/n) we're only joking with you! You need to relax more. Geez." Hermione commented as (Y/n) took a seat beside the top Griffindor nerd. 

Rolling his eyes, (Y/n) sighed as he picked up an apple and took a bite out of it. 

"So, what were you and Luna arguing about? Me and Ginny were still in the Hall when you two fought." Neville asked politely in hopes of not offending (Y/n). 

"Rest assured, we're on good terms." He responded, though his voice speaking too deeply as he cleared his throat and patted his chest. 

"Aww, little (Y/n) Levy's all grown up!" Ginny made fun of (Y/n), causing her to burst into laughter as (Y/n) jumped out of his seat and chased Ginny out of the Great Hall with Harry, Hermione, Ron and Neville chasing after them as they all fell into the snow and started a snowball fight that took his mind of the mildly insulting name that he was willing to let go for his friends.