Chapter 5

After Jess comes back with the food I act as if I didn't see her phone ringing. My suspicion was eating me up on who Tf that was calling her.. She gets in the car and we drive home . We walk in our home and I walk straight to our bed room. I don't say a word to her the whole time. I eat my food and watch Law and Order. She come in the room and asks am I alright. I say ,"mhm." I'm feeling a lot better so I grab my keys and leave. I head to Sam's house.

Sam's POV

I'm chilling in the crib when I get a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting Lexi to come over, but to my surprise it was her sister Kami. Kami was fine af to me but that was my Bestfriend girl and I respect that plus she my girl's sister. She looked mad as hell, so I told her to come in. She says hey and sits on the couch. I sat with her and ask,"wassup?" She sighs and says,"I think your Bestfriend is cheating on me." I was shocked when she told me that . I then said,"Nahhh. You sure bout that?" She says,"she got a phone call from somebody named Shawty 😻😘🙈👅💦😜" Kami seemed really stressed out so before I knew it I went in for a kiss, and to my surprise she kissed back . I felt all the tension between us and things started to get heated. Kami pulled away and apologized. I looked down because I knew I fucked up. She got her things and I walked her to the door before I closed the door it was understood we wouldn't speak of it .

Jess POV

Kami left the house, she didn't even eat her chicken. I knew something was up with her but I didn't know what. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and it was my Shawty . Her name was Angelica . I answered,"Hello?" She say,"Wassup boo, where you at?" I hesitate to answer because I don't know when Kami could come home. I say,"Home why?" She laughs and says,"Because I'm outside your door duhhh. Come open it. I wanna see you." Damn! Wtf . This bitch popping up unannounced nshit. I open the door and invite her in. We sit on the couch just talking when she starts sucking on my neck . Lord knows that's a hotspot . I tell her,"Stop ma. Before you start some shit. She whispers in my ear,"Thats what I'm tryna do baby" she starts kissing me and taking my clothes off telling me how much she wants me. I slide my fingers into her juices and that's when the door opens and Kami walks in...

Yes it's a short chapter But the next will be longer ! What you guys think?? Comment and vote !