Chapter 17

SAM POV

We pull up to the house and I just know this female better be ready to go through this deal. I turn off the car and glance at Jess, she had this puzzled look. "Where are we?" she asked. I didn't respond, instead I got out of the car and headed to the front door. She was already at the door waiting. "About time you--." she began to say with attitude before I cut her off. "Shut up and give me the money Jasmine."Jess had a sigh of relief. I don't know what was going through her mind but she was def tripping. The girl gave me a black duffel bag and told me it was twenty grand. Jess and I turned around to walk away when she told me to stay out of her life. "Aha, no problem bih." Jess looks at me with her eyebrow raised and asks, "Who is that?" "An old friend." I reply. We hop in the car and head to the abandoned warehouse where Kami was to make this transaction.

JESS POV

Man I think Sam holding secrets, but I don't have time to worry about that right now. I want my baby. I call Lexi to check on her for Sam, and to my surprise there's no answer. I call a second time and she picks up the phone. "Hello?" I ask. She doesn't say anything. I ask again and the phone hangs up. "Sam some weird shit going on, Lexi wont answer the phone and when she did no one said anything." I explain. Sam is spazzing out she venting on how she hopes she hasn't had a relapse especially while she's pregnant. I personally don't think Sam can take anymore stress. She Speeding down the back roads to the warehouse to make this deal so she can go find Lexi.

LEXI POV

Feeling a sharp pain in my head, I glance over to see my sister hysterically crying. I start screaming but my mouth is taped shut, Big Black comes in the room with a sinister grin. "I guess this is a two for one special, huh?" he says while laughing, sharpening a knife. "I see you're keeping the baby." he says as he puts the tip of the knife to my stomach. Tears begin to fall down my face, and a guy in his crew punches Kami in the stomach. I shut my eyes, and he whispers in my ear." Who do you want to live more? The baby or your sister?"

SAM POV

We finally arrive at the warehouse, I grab my pistol and the money. I tell Jess to get the other pistol and we head in. I open the door and call Kami's phone. It was a quarter til midnight. I head towards the ringtone when i'm stopped by a gun barrel pressed against my temple. I take a deep breath and tell Jess to relax. Her soft ass didn't know what to do. "What the fuck!?" She screamed. I instantly heard muffled screams. Were escorted to where the guy was and I see the love of my life tied to a chair. I lost it. I aimed my gun to him not caring that i still had a gun barrel tom my temple." Easy big fellow." "You don't wanna lose this crackhead do you?" he asks. " Fuck that. Let her go or no deal. How'd you even get her?" I asked angrily. "She came to me. " he said. Jess rushes over to Kami in shock, then a gunshot rings out..

LIKE! COMMENT! VOTE!

50 votes for the next two chapters!