The Night of the Sacrifice

***Chapter Twelve***

Niklaus Mikaelson was one for the dramatics and could definitely give Ryland a run for her money. The hybrid in question was ready he wanted to finally be free from his curse and slowly started walking towards the wolf. "Please don't let him do this" Jules exclaimed panic clear as day on her face "you're suppose to protect wolves not hand them over on a silver plater" Jules continues causing the blonde to growl. How dare she question her loyalty to the wolves. Niklaus saw the anger on the blondes face and quickly plunged his hand into the wolf's chest successfully ripping out her heart.

"Thank you, she was being to bother me, and well that wouldn't end well for any of us" Ryland said to Klaus who nodded. Ryland went back to her reading blocking out the drama that was before her. The girl loved it but watching Elena cry and beg wasn't something she wanted to see so she happily sat on her rock and read. When she finally looked up she noticed a half dead Salvatore and a few feet away stood Klaus yellow eyes shining. Causing Ryland to openly stare at the extremely handsome man.

She was about to walk over when she heard "you were supposed to be dead" Klaus screamed obviously in pain before she knew it he was on the ground in agony. Greta tried to help but it was fruitless as Damon came behind her and snapped her neck. "No" Ryland gasp throwing her book. Rushing over to the man how was crippling in pain. "Breath Niklaus breathe" she tried to reassure putting her hand on his shoulder in support.

Out of nowhere Elijah appeared looking at his best friend. "Move Ryland" he demanded causing Ryland to step protectively in front of the original hybrid. "No I can not allow you to do this" she screamed at him. Tears were now rolling down her face. She'll be damn if she lost another Wolf tonight. She didn't particularly like Jules but she still felt her death like she felt every wolves.

"I didn't burry them at sea" Klaus gasped still in pain from the transition and the witch firing all she had on his body. "If you kill me you'll never see them again"

"Do it and I take all three of you out" the witch threatens. The power was having on affect on bonnie she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it.
" you'll die" Elijah said while considering his brothers word.

"I give you my word brother I'll reunite you with them" Klaus bargains trying to save his life. Elijah looked at Ryland who nodded at him.

The suited original grabbed Klaus and Ryland and whisked them away to and unknown field. Klaus was screaming due to the transition.

"Don't fight it Niklaus" Ryland said coming closer to Klaus. "Breathe" she soothed rubbing circles his shoulder. The hybrid was on all fours breathing heavily but thankful to Ryan nonetheless. With one more breathe he shifted into an all black wolf, eyes shining a bright yellow.