Nibbling at her neck she gives in letting out a giggle our eyes in a gaze of passion lowering my lips kissing her tenderly taking her making love to her all night what passion we have the fire burning beneath us while we float in the clouds filling our orgasms with ecstasy. Sheer pleasure between us slow steady movements fingers clasped together above her head. Kissing her empowering her consuming her body, indulging titillating needs. 

Our bodies sweating the sun coming up smoothing her thigh taking her tit in my mouth tenderly teasing with love my pelvic thrusting pushing my cock inside her. My ass tenses with every push I give her hearing the moisture smelling sex in the room senses in overdrive the height of our orgasm making it impossible to contain the pleasure. Bury my face in the crook of her neck, let myself go moaning aloud filling her with everything our breathing heavy, lift my head smooth her damp hair from her sweat our eyes lock. "Forgot how fun it is trying". Her soft voice makes me laugh. We have a shower tired from making love all night we sleep for a couple of hours before getting up to sort Kenna out.

***********************

S A V A N N A H     P O V

What a night of making love being in each other's embrace. Making an appointment with the doctor to have the coil removed so, we can try for a baby. Kenna is three so by the time we have a baby she will be four which is just the perfect age for her to have a sibling in her life. This time Cole will be with me through all the appointments, he did hate miss going with me. 

The day I went into labour with Kenna phoning him he dropped everything taking me to the hospital being there to see his daughter take her first breath of air. He held her telling her he would protect her from his family telling her he loved her that he wished it could have been different. He would see her a couple of times while I stayed in hospital so, he could hold her. She truly is HIS BABY, not once did Cole turn his back on us. He purchased this house we live in so Kenna and I had a home to live in. It is not anything fancy but it is a home that is filled with love, happiness now a full family. 

Cole would stop by spending the odd night when I first came home from the hospital just to make sure Kenna and I were fine. He showed me love all the time. Living the way we did making sure Kenna had been safe was not easy. The whole world will know what went on how Josh manipulated his wife pushing Cole to protect his daughter and me. I will never fault Cole on how he protected Kenna, with the knowledge we had about Joshua I understood why Cole did what he had to do if other people judge him it just goes to show they do not know him. 

They do not know the caring father. Who put his daughter first who stood up to his brother in court to prove how Joshua Kennedy does not have a heart. He only thinks of himself in the end it is only Joshua that will be alone with no family. To be honest I do pity him but not for the reasons what he had done but for how he is a selfish man how he lets money empower him. I am the richest person having my family enriches me having my daughter my husband enriches me feeling the love they show me is riches enough. What I have money cannot buy that is what Joshua is lacking in love.

Cole and I took Kenna to the park she is enjoying herself calling him daddy makes my heart melt. She is a daddy's girl always having a cuddle getting his attention when he is on the phone he picks her up kisses her cheek tells the person he will call back. Yes, Kenna gets his full undivided attention, them bonding so quickly is more than I could ever wish for. Looking around at some of the other mothers with young children they are most certainly watching Cole. 

He is dreamy tall extremely fit with all the extra bits that go with it. He is just a sensation someone that I could watch all day. The way he would walk around the office strutting his masculinity the girls drooling over him he would give me the quick glance looking away before anyone would notice. The only time Cole ever shocked me or made me embarrassed is when we spent our first night together. Me being a virgin not knowing what to expect. He stood half-naked me half naked he tells me how gentle he would be, then asks me to be gentle to him. When he told me he had been a virgin too it did take me by surprise. 

Here you have this guy that is out of this world good-looking a great kisser but still a virgin. Asking him if he is lying to me he shakes his head, true to his word he treated me so, delicate with passion the same way I treated him. Our first night together lasted not all that long he could not stop himself from filling his condom. For me it did hurt with him being a very big boy my eyes did water but, after that first time, we could not get enough of each other. 

Cole had a reputation of being a playboy the truth is he would take girls out to dinner kiss them fondle them that is it. He never wanted one night stands he wanted a genuine girl to show him passion to find someone he could relate to, to share the intimacy feeling pleasure. He told me he knew he wanted me from our first kiss he made me blush like a teenager with a crush.

Cole steps beside me taking my hand kissing me he watches Kenna playing his smile not leaving his lips. "We should get to the doctors". He says stepping to pick Kenna up from the slide. Holding hands leaving the park we are bombarded with the media asking questions. Kenna is scared, Cole takes his jacket off puts it over Kenna's head. "Hold daddy tight". He tells her gripping my hand pulling me close to him. 

Hiding my face in Cole's side pushing our way through the mountains of cameras. We knew it would get bad but when we did not know. Heading back to the house at a hurried pace dodging the media walking backwards cameras in Cole's face. Looking at Kenna holding tightly like her daddy told her she smiles at me my lips curl not showing her how frightened I am. Reach the house I knock Chanel answers pulls us in slamming the door tightly closed locking it too. 

Cole takes his jacket off Kenna looks at her checking her over hugging her tightly pulling me into his hug too. "Bodyguards. I will hire a couple". Feeling Cole's heart beating fast knowing he is worried about what is going on, he smiles placing Kenna on her feet in the lounge. Taking me in his arms wrapping them tight. "It will get worse before it will get better". His soft voice soothing me.

Gable stood looking out the window he pulled the blinds down shrugged his shoulders made us a coffee each. Cole and I sit for a while before going to see the doctor. He made a few phone calls to hire a couple of bodyguards looking at me taking my hands. "Savannah, we might have to move into my place where you and Kenna will be safe. Gable and Chanel are welcome to come or they could stay here". His eyes filled with love trying to protect us.

"Your place will be safe". Kissing me he looks over at Kenna still making sure she is safe. Packing up a few things plus Kenna's toys is nothing to what is going to happen. Waiting for the storm we all know that Joshua has not finished with us, he always comes back with something. What or when we have no idea.  

****************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ???

WOULD LOVE T READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

SAVANNAH AND COLE KNOW THE STORM IS COMING

HOPING YOU ARE STILL LIKING THE STORY