Seeing Double

The next morning the doctor woke up extra early to make Miracle breakfast so she would feel better. The doctor peeked his head in Miracles room, but she wasn't in bed "Miracle" he called. He looked under her bed thinking she might of had a bad dream but she wasn't under there either. "Miracle!" He called louder. The doctor walked to the Tardis console and saw a note on the screen, it said:
I have to find her!
-Miracle

"Oh no" the doctor was filled with panic. He ran outside "Miracle!" He yelled "How could I let this happen?" He asked himself. The doctor ran to the city center in hopes of finding Tuk.

                      *   *   *   *

Miracle was inspecting an alleyway for a clue of the figure from the night before, when she heard a faint cry. It sounded like a baby's cry, high pitched and irritating. She followed the cry to a house, it was metal like the rest but it had some places with rust. The door was half way open "Hello?" She called before walking inside. The house was mostly empty and there was a strong smell of women's perfume, it smelled very familiar. She continued following the cry to the upstairs portion of the house. She walked into a room were she found a baby girl with big blue eyes sitting in the very center of the room on a white blanket. The baby had a cute little dress with flowers on it, similar to the ones Miracle wore "No way" Miracle said circling the baby. She couldn't believe her eyes  "This is me" she smiled. Her hearts fluttered, she was so close to finding Missy, she looked about the house looking for her but she was nowhere in sight. Miracle walked back to the room where her younger self was, she was still crying "Uh dont cry" Miracle said awkwardly, she picked up the baby and rocked her gently. She stopped crying, Miracle looked around for a bottle or pacifier but there were nun in sight. "What should I do?" She pondered. After thinking about it for a while Miracle decided to take her back to the Tardis, if the baby really was her Missy would find it. She looked for something to put her younger self in but couldnt find anything. Then it hit her, her backpack was big enough to fit the top portion of herself "Sorry about this" she said to the baby as she put it in her backpack "That should do it" she said looking at her handy work, the baby's head was the only part that wouldn't fit, Miracle put the white blanket over the rest of the baby. She carefully made her way back to the Tardis, satisfied with herself for finding her younger self.

                     *   *   *   *

"Tuk!" The doctor called from a distance

"Hello again" he said bowing

"Tuk, I need your help" said the doctor

"Of course, what do you need friend" he said with a wide smile

"I need to find Miracle, my daughter" the doctor explained

"Oh yes, I have seen her" Tuk answered

The doctor raised any eyebrow "Really? Where?" He asked curiously

"Heading towards your blue box" he said pointing in the direction the doctor had come from.

"Oh, well, thanks" he said running back to the Tardis. "Miracle" he called as he stepped in the Tardis.

"In here" she yelled from her room

The doctor walked in her room to find a baby on her bed, some baby bottles spread on the floor and various toys. "Uh.. Miracle what is that" he asked pointing at the baby

"Its a baby, duh" she said sarcastically

He frowned "I know that, but who's baby?" He asked again

"Dont you recognize your own child when you see her?" She said holding the baby up to him.

The doctors jaw dropped "It cant be" he said with a gasp

"It is, thats me!" Miracle said with a smile