A Day Of Play

Miracle and the doctor arrived on the moon to find a enormous amusement park filled with rides, games, and all types of preformers. They were greeted by all different types of smells and people, Miracles eyes twinkled "Wow". The doctor smiled took hold of Miracles hand and began walking through the crowd. They past a small tent were there was cotton candy being sold, Miracle tugged on the doctors sleeve "Can I get one, please" Miracle begged.

They doctor smiled "Of course" he said buying her a blue cotton candy cone. They walked along hand in hand absorbing all the different sights looking for any sign of Missy. Periodically the doctor stopped at a game or ride so Miracle could play. She enjoyed playing games and winning prizes, they even got their faces painted, the doctor was a dog and Miracle got a butterfly on her cheek. They stopped at a ring toss game were the doctor decided to show of his 'skills', he was so good he won a giant elephant. "Now, this is a prize" he said holding up the elephant.

Over the course of the day Miracle had won a small giraffe, a blue cap, an inflatable hammer, and a small light up ring, not to mention a backpack to put everything inside of. "Uff.." Miracle sighed

"Whats wrong sweetie" the doctor asked in worry

"I have to go to the bathroom" she said crossing her legs. She handed the doctor her backpack full of prizes and made her way to the restroom. The doctor patiently waited for her  outside. He looked a bit comical with a backpack on and his face painted. Miracle came out with a smile on her face "thats better" she sighed.

"Where to next?" The doctor asked eagerly

"I think we should put everything back into the Tardis and continue looking for mum" she said putting her backpack on.

"Sound like a plan" he said smiling. After they put their belongings back in the Tardis they continued looking for Missy.

They were walking along behind a row of tents when four men jumped out at them "Give us your loot" they demand. One of them grabbed Miracle and threw her to the side. "Miracle!" The doctor exclaimed "leave her alone" he said punching on of the guys square in the jaw. They ganged up on the doctor, two of them grabbing him by the arms, one picked Miracle up, the one who seemed to be the leader took out a pocket knife. "This your daddy?" He asked Miracle whilst holding the knife close to her face.

"Dont touch her!" The doctor yelled trying to free himself from the mens grip

Miracle winced slightly as the man cut her cheek, a small line of blood trailed down her face. She tried to wriggle loose but it was no use.

"Please, she's just a girl, leave us alone" the doctor begged, tears in his eyes.

The gang leader put his knife away and gestured for his associates to let go of the doctor. They let him go but before they left the leader gave the doctor a puch in the stomach knocking all the air out the doctor. They threw Miracle to the ground and left "Dad!" Miracle yelled running to his side, he was completely knocked out.