Father

"Father?" He asked his voice was shaky.

"Yeah.." she answered awkwardly. "You probably dont believe me but its true" she grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. The doctor was in shock, he could feel her hearts beating "You..." he stuttered "You have two...two hearts. How...how is that possible?"

"Well, when two timelords love each other very much-" she said sarcastically

"Stop" he said "thats not what I meant"

"I know what you meant, but seriously doctor think about it" she said grabbing his hand.

"This is..." he paused to look at Miracle "Great!" He said with a smile

"What?" Miracle looked confused.

The doctor gave her a big hug and kissed her forehead. He was so happy, everything made sense to him now. He stared at Miracle, she was so beautiful, she looked just like Missy. "Wow, you look just like her" he said happiness showing in his face. He gave her another thight hug "I love you so much!"

"Um.. I love you too" she said awkwardly. She looked at him, it was like looking at a totally new person, he was so happy. Tears of joy streamed down Miracles face. She was glad she didn't have to lie to him anymore. The doctor whipped her tears off "I wont stop" he said tenderly.

"Wont stop what?" She asked

"I wont stop searching for you and your mother" he whispered softly as he pulled her in for another hug.

"Im right here" Miracle said trying to lighten the mood.

The doctor chuckled "I know" he said squeezing her tightly.

MiracleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara