of brown.

i have been aching deeply about you. i don't know why god put you in my life. i do not know why I obsess over you the way I do. I think it's because I have an image of you, but you're not actually that.

I put you on such a high pedestal, because you understand that little part of me that no one has. but maybe you never have. maybe it's all been a facade. the past 6 years... 

how I fucking ache for you to love me. how I chase after you. 

You know who you are. 

I try to stay away. I'm so fucking afraid to tell you my feelings. I don't know why I fucking feel this way. 

I think we were meant for each other in another world. but you're just taunting me in this one. 

do you feel the same way about me? I need to know. Do you ache for me the way I do about you? Do you think we were meant to be (as friends)? I wish you would speak to me, but you don't. I wish you were there for me in the way that I need, but you're not. 

I have an image of you, of someone who is my twin flame. but maybe I've fucked it all up in my head. just wish you would give me a chance, and let me know if you ever thought the same. 

I thought about us meeting, about us walking in the woods together. about us talking about writing. I wish to be your friend, but you do not desire it. 

I think I just care for you so much. I just get infatuated. I fall hard. maybe i just so desire love...

you could be reading this right now. ... 

let me know.