Episode: 35

"What did you say to her?" Bellamy demanded, his. Once hoarse with rage.

"Nothing that isn't true." Ash groaned in response.

"Ash." He demanded, gritting his teeth.

"Oh come on Bellamy. You know we'd be cuter than you two." She huffed. "Besides.. kids? No thank you."

"Really? You're going to speak about her and my children like that in front of me?"

"Oh. You know what I mean."

"No, this was a mistake." He stated, rejecting Ash's advance for a hug.

"You're not leaving me again, Bellamy." Ash screamed, storming away and disappearing into the kitchen.

"No, this isn't fair." He shouts, his eyes turning to the door. "This isn't fair on Clarke.."
It was then, Ash appeared in the doorway, her hands tightly bunched together.
"What are you doing?" Bellamy's voice turned to a whisper as his eyes met with Ash'.

The cold metal of a gun's grip placed firmly between both her hands.
"Murphy told me you'd do this." She muttered, Bellamy's eyes wide with fear as his stomach dropped to the pit of his stomach. His eyes started down at the black pistol within her hands, aimed right at his chest.

"Ash.." He said calmly, masking his fear as his arm outstretched to her.

"Don't fucking move, Bellamy." Ash demanded, stomping one step closer. "He told me you're cursed, you push everyone away the second they start to care for you.. well not me, not again.. not this time." She demanded.

"Look, Ash.." He huffed, his breath caught in his throat. "You don't have to do this, okay?"

"Then say you love me." She huffed. "Say it!" She shouts.
Bellamy gulped, his eyes breaking from hers every few seconds to peer at the gun.

"Okay, okay. I.. I love you.." He said, clearly and very visibly insincere.
Tears were welling in Ash's eyes at this point, her cheeks flushed red as she shook her head.

"No..." she muttered.
"You don't."