Episode: 19

Murphy left with a guilty conscious that night, hoping to catch Clarke again and introduce himself in a more endearing way. He walked up the few steps to Bellamy's house, noting his car wasn't in the driveway as he knocked on the door four times.

Kallie answered, greeting Murphy with a smile as she finished tying up her thick, black hair.
"John, you never knock." She smiled, gesturing for him to come in.

"I figured since you had a guest, it would be the polite thing to do." He stated, stepping into the house.

"Bellamy has just run out for a quick minute, can I ask why you're here."

"I wanted to speak to his girlfriend, Clarke is it?"

"Ah, She should be in his room." Kallie smiled, leaving him at that sentence as she left to make some assortment of snacks for their guests,

-

Two knocks on the door ran out as Clarke's head pricked up.
"Hello?" She said inquisitively.

"Hey, it's Murphy.." He cooed, opening the door slightly. "We met last night."

"Bellamy isn't her-" she began, sitting up and eyeing him.

"I know, I just wanted to.. apologise." He tilted his head, stepping in and closing the door. "Does.. does Bell,an know?"

"That you're here?"

"No, no he.. well, I don't think he knows I'm here." Murphy shrugged. "No.. I meant about you."

"What.. what about me?" Clarke queried, her nerves growing as she stood herself up.

"Clarke. I know." Murphy shrugged. "About..." He gestured to her, her eyes widening as she came to the cold realisation. Her plans unfurling before her eyes.

"How, but how."

"Lexa is my sister." Murphy stated, quick and blank. "She told me when I picked her up, she didn't think we'd ever meet." He explained, the look of stress growing more prominent on Clarke's face.

"Does he..l

"No, I .. I haven't told him. I feel like that's more your job." He chuckled lightly, trying to break the awkward seam between them.

"I can't.. he's leaving, I.. I can't tell him." She explained, shaking her head as she sat on the cusp of crying.

"No, Hey. He's a good guy." Murphy reassured her, stepping closer with an arm out stretched. "He will do whatever he can for you."

"Exactly! That's my problem" Clarke wailed, a tear streaming down her cheek. "He will drop everything, throw away his future.. did you know he wants to be a marine?" She whimpered, her arms shaking before her.

"Yes, I know.. but this, he's always wanted kids, Clarke." Murphy explained, a soft sigh as he sat on Bellamy's bed.
"He will understand, he won't throw his life away he'll begin a new one."

"No, I.. were barely been together." She shrugs, "what if I'm not what he wants?"

"Really? That's your concern?" Murphy Groaned.

"He barely knows me."

"He will get to!"

Clarke just sighed, pacing around the room.

"Do you.. do you know how far along you are?"

"A.. a few weeks." She shook her head, "about six or seven, now.."

"Soon, you won't be able to hide this from him. He deserves to know.." he sighed.

"I know, he.. he deserves the world." She huffed, sitting down beside Murphy.

"You're his world.."

"I.. I'm his summer thing."

"Not anymore you're not." Murphy chuckled, Clarke lightly smiling lightly. "But you need to tell him. One way or another he'll find out."

The door slipped open.
"Tell me what?"
The voice, deep and unexpected as Murphy and Clarke snapped their heads to the side, meeting with Bellamy as he entered the room.