Chapter 1

TW: blood, gore, extreme torture method

I had wanted to come home to my mother and brothers. Some dinner, and warm hugs. Maybe even playing a game or something. I hadn't expected this bloody scene before me. And now, here i am, faced with the only one i've called a friend, practically bathing in my family's blood.

"Tell me, idiot," i said as i pause for a moment, staring into Ichika's eyes "how dumb must you be to attack my family?"

Ichika, the girl whom I'd just met as a lonely thirteen year-old, was secretly an assassin sent to slaughter my family.

She struggles to speak, as my hand is around her throat, so i loosen my grip just a tiny bit. "C-clearly, not that d-dumb," she chokes out. "After all, i s-slaughtered your entire f-family."

I tighten my grip around her throat once again. She brings her hand up to my arm as her face starts to turn a light purple. She moves her fingers into my bicep and stabs her fingers into my arm.

I didn't even blink.

"I will make sure you regret your birth. By the end of the hour you will be begging me to kill you," i tell her with a smile on my face. The blood from my small, but strong bicep drips down my arm onto her chest.

My smile is soft, and sweet. If i wasn't choking her right now, and this blood wasn't all over my arms and shirt, you most likely would've thought i was the sweetest person.

"B-bring it on bitch-," i slam her head onto the ground with a sickening 'crack!' and she was out cold.

I drag her slim, athletic body down the the swamp. There are a lot of bugs by the swamp. And nobody likes bugs when they eat them, especially when they're alive.

I open my front door, and drag her out. Her head bumps on the steps and i drag her down. "Oops," i said to myself in my hysterical state. I start to giggle. Then a giggle turns to laughter, and laughter turns to screaming. Full on screaming.

I drop her legs down and fall to my knees. I bang on the ground, remembering my siblings. My older brother Hinata, and him and i doing yoga on late nights when i can't sleep.

My little brother Baki, and his cuteness. He was only seven years old. Only seven years on this godforsaken Earth. He's never even been outside of this goddamn house.

And then my mother. Oh, my sweet, warm, and loving mother. Even after my father left us, she stayed strong. She still gave us the best food, and loved us all. I just wang to wake up from this goddamn nightmare and run into her arms.

I scream and cry for what seems like hours, but was only around thirty minutes or so. I stand up, weak in the knees, and tears strolling down my cheeks.

I grab Ichika's legs again, and continue to walk, walk, walk, and walk. We reach the swamp, and at this point, I'm either going to scream and cry, or attack anyone i see.

I set Ichika on the wooden boat, and slide a small, wooden board over her, just big enough to cover her abdomen. I pull out the cooler inside the boat, and set in on the ground.

I search for a couple minutes for the sickly sweet thing i need for this form of torture to really be satisfying. I move a couple more things around, and I've found it. Honey.

I close the cooler and set the honey on top. Ichika should be waking up anytime soon now. I pull out the knife i embedded in her thigh. That wakes her up.

She lets out an, "agh-!" and coughs a little. "Wait, Y/N- stop, please, please stop," she begs me. She continues to beg, over and over again, but I'm not listening.